The Escapist Reviews LEGO! The Naboo Starfighter

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
The Escapist Reviews LEGO! The Naboo Starfighter

LEGO's new Naboo Stafighter set (75092) delivers a solid main model that comes with an impressive array of enjoyable extras.

Read Full Article

Shodan1980

Mar 29, 2010
I love you for writing LEGO correctly every time. I die a little every time somebody writes legos

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
Shodan1980 said:
I love you for writing LEGO correctly every time. I die a little every time somebody writes legos
It was actually working for The Escapist that taught me the proper way to talk LEGO. If you look back on some of my first news stories covering the topic I said "LEGOs" constantly. Commenters corrected me pretty quickly. :)

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Yeeeah! LEGO!

I definitely am up for more of these! I love the coloured blocks of awesomeness! I also have quite a lot of these LEGO Star Wars sets. Even though some, like this one that are from the films, bring back some good nostalgia of certain scenes, it is actually the Rogue Shadow from the Force Unleashed that actually takes my fancy the most. I think it is the non-symetrical ship, and the great minifigs (Starkiller and the beaten up Vader are really cool, especially if you let Starkiller duel wield a blue and green saber).

This one is good though. One of the better parts of the prequels, and the ammount of mini-figs is great for diaramas.

Dying_Jester

Jul 17, 2014
I remember this set...or more truthfully, I remember when I had the first edition of this set.
Got it for Christmas in early 2000.

It stayed in one piece for all of 20 minutes before my baby brother got a hold of it, dismantled it, and lost pieces.
Because of that moment, I had nothing to do with Lego sets for fifteen years.

hazard99

Nov 18, 2009
This has to be one of the most re-released starwars LEGO sets going. The x-wing has had more releases but the naboo starfighter is pretty high up there. first released in 2000 to coincide with the movie release, it was re-released as a "collectors set in 2002. it was then released again in 2007, 2011, and now 2015. I'm not even sure if that is all of them.