The Escapist Reviews Mega Bloks! Halo Scorpion's Sting

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
The Escapist Reviews Mega Bloks! Halo Scorpion's Sting

The Mega Bloks Scorpion's Sting set produces a fine end product, but is it worth the pain of putting it together?

Read Full Article

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
"Compare that to LEGO sets which divide everything into numbered bags that you open one-by-one as you work your way through the instructions."

Bwuh? I must be old, cause I assembled tons of LEGO and never had it ship to me in anything other than a cardboard box. No plastic baggies. And *harumph* we LIKED it that way! :p

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
Kenjitsuka said:
"Compare that to LEGO sets which divide everything into numbered bags that you open one-by-one as you work your way through the instructions."

Bwuh? I must be old, cause I assembled tons of LEGO and never had it ship to me in anything other than a cardboard box. No plastic baggies. And *harumph* we LIKED it that way! :p
Bah! I spit on your disorganized bricks! :)

In all seriousness, it wouldn't have been a problem if the bricks hadn't all been the same color. It made finding a lot of the smaller bricks a nightmare.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
LEGO sets seem to use bright contrasting colours, or shades that are easily distinguished from one another.