The Escapist SF IV Throwdown: CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER, WIN A BADGE!

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
nilcypher said:
You see how bitter they have become in anticipation of their defeat?

Behold. He uses few words, for he knows that the mere mention of his name strikes fear into his opponents.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
tendo82 said:
If you fools think Nilcypher is going to win with a broke ass 360 controller you would be wrong. I wish him luck even trying to do a charge move with that piece of junk.

In other news, I'm playing Rufus as a handicap. Ryu isn't even an option - TV's explode when my Sanwa parts infused Hori EX2 starts busting out quarter circles.

I went to Tokyo for the SFIV launch, laughed at Daigo Umehara and proceeded to lay the smack down on J-Towns best. I tried to register for Evo2k this year and they told me I could only be an observer because there wouldn't be a competition otherwise.

I bet you think Sheng Long was an EGM April Fool's joke - Wrong. I am Sheng Long. Capcom designed Sheng Long for me to lay the smack down on their ineffectual SFII Turbo play testing team. I was so ridiculously good they modeled the Super Street Fighter version of Akuma off of my worst match with Sheng Long. I think I got hit once.

Vote for anyone you want. I'm going to be laughing my way to victory regardless.
Words, Tom. That's all they are. Mere words - and words don't drain an opponent's lifebar.

Come back when you think you can even lay a finger on me.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
Sorry Funk, I was going to back you in this but I'm throwing my support behind Nilcypher. Truly, what hope does any of you have against the likes of one of the forum gods?

(That was a rhetorical question. Don't actually answer that.)

~Van

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
I'm afraid I don't know enough about any of them, so I voted Nilcypher because that's a cool name.

bad rider

The prodigal son of a goat boy
Dec 23, 2007
They should show a live stream with audio commententry for this, that would be sweet.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I do beleive I am voting for Nilcypher.

However, if Keane wins by using M. Bison, I reckon he has to yell "Of Course!" incredibly loudly.

Jul 9, 2008
I gotta go with Nilcypher. After all, it's common knowledge that the only person who can match him is Wilson :)

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
I hope all of you do vote for the sad sacks I'm competing against.

That way, when I break them and devour their souls I can wash my meal down with your ill-informed tears of sorrow.

Mar 26, 2008
While I'd love Logan to win because he's so confident he's using the standard 360 controller, he's not going that overpowered monster that is Sagat which puts him at a disadvantage.