The Escapist SF IV Throwdown: CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER, WIN A BADGE!

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
dalek sec said:
So we just vote for someone on the list and we get a badge for it?
If you vote for nilcypher you get a special badge when he inevitably wins.

Logan Keller

Jul 24, 2008
I'm going with Keane Ng. Just because he sounds the most insane out of all of them. In a good way.

Keane Ng

Sep 11, 2008
You guys ever see this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS7hkwbKmBM

Yeah, I taught him how to do that.

joystickjunki3

Nov 2, 2008
My vote's for Endo. Because we're both from the Midwest, we share the same name and we use the same arcade stick. Plus he's already dealt w/ the SF games and I like his articles.

[Gavo]

Jun 29, 2008
Keane! Do it! If you can survive on a diet of Red Bull and bamboo shoots, this should be a piece of cake.

However, I wish one of them was playing as Dan Hibiki. That would be amazing.

Novajam

Apr 26, 2008
Go Keane Ng!
Fight your best!
Smash the opposition!
Rewire their controllers WHOO KEANE!

Ezzay

Feb 28, 2009
My Money is on Logan, purely because Vega is sheer awesome.

And his banhammer might crush me if i didn't vote for him, Go Logan!

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
tendo82 said:
If you fools think Nilcypher is going to win with a broke ass 360 controller you would be wrong. I wish him luck even trying to do a charge move with that piece of junk.

In other news, I'm playing Rufus as a handicap. Ryu isn't even an option - TV's explode when my Sanwa parts infused Hori EX2 starts busting out quarter circles.

I went to Tokyo for the SFIV launch, laughed at Daigo Umehara and proceeded to lay the smack down on J-Towns best. I tried to register for Evo2k this year and they told me I could only be an observer because there wouldn't be a competition otherwise.

I bet you think Sheng Long was an EGM April Fool's joke - Wrong. I am Sheng Long. Capcom designed Sheng Long for me to lay the smack down on their ineffectual SFII Turbo play testing team. I was so ridiculously good they modeled the Super Street Fighter version of Akuma off of my worst match with Sheng Long. I think I got hit once.

Vote for anyone you want. I'm going to be laughing my way to victory regardless.
In other news, it's time for Tendo's medication. He's not well.

It's tragic really.

Dele

Oct 25, 2008
Keane Ng, just because Keane is so close to Keanu Reeves (Neo) and because he looks like one of those kickass ubermicro koreans.

Ryuzix

Jan 21, 2009
I vote Tom because if he is using Rufus, hes just gonna make everyone else rage quit.

Crazzee said:
I vote Tom. After an addiction like that, there's no way he's left without any skill, and Street Fighter IV is Street Fighter II, just prettier. He's obviously at an advantage in that respect.

EDIT: Also, his controller is totally bitchin'.

Also, are these fights gonna be recorded? I would really like to see what happened. =P
How much does that cost?

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Antiparticle said:
I've got a feeling Keane Ng is going to win this, so he's got my vote.
No I'm afraid that feeling is probably just gas.

Nilcypher is going to win.
He has muscular yet strong arms, and a booming voice.

Beefcakes

Pants Lord of Vodka
Aug 11, 2008
galletea said:
No I'm afraid that feeling is probably just gas.

Nilcypher is going to win.
He has muscular yet strong arms, and a booming voice.
I voted Nilcypher, for reasons very similar to these...