The Escapist Show: Episode 17: LotR: Conquest

Team Hollywood

New member
Feb 9, 2009
5,205
0
0
Episode 17: LotR: Conquest

An interview with the Director of LotR: Conquest and Russ dresses up like a hobbit, Jeff plays Aragorn and Julianne gets her sexy elf on.

This week's musical guest:

Ian Dorsch [http://www.willowtreeaudio.com] - "Escapist Show Theme"

Watch Video
 

sirdanrhodes

New member
Nov 7, 2007
3,774
0
0
Nice try... I found the script gag did feel a little too long... (Nice script though)

Also, am I the only one who thinks this game looks boring?
 

Spinwhiz

New member
Oct 8, 2007
2,871
0
0
Man...it was COLD out there! Loved how the lightsaber and glowing Sting came together
 

SmoothGlover

New member
Dec 3, 2008
216
0
0
That was pretty good, whats happened to the ZP preview? Still a good show though... scratch that... Its an awesome show. The game is awful however (in my opinion).
 

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
4,148
0
0
Spinwhiz said:
Man...it was COLD out there! Loved how the lightsaber and glowing Sting came together
Hah, you guys were great. Buuut... don't give up the day jobs.

I don't really think that Julianne got into it, though. At least not as much as you might've liked!
 

Jursa

New member
Oct 11, 2008
924
0
0
I see that even the escapist is making fun of Christian Bale's nervous breakdown.
 

Andraste

New member
Nov 21, 2004
570
0
0
Danny Ocean said:
Spinwhiz said:
Man...it was COLD out there! Loved how the lightsaber and glowing Sting came together
Hah, you guys were great. Buuut... don't give up the day jobs.

I don't really think that Julianne got into it, though. At least not as much as you might've liked!
What ... the poolside pics?? ;P No. No, I didn't get into that.

It WAS freezing. Actually, below freezing. But it was fun.

@root - The sexy elven kingdom really is quite awesome.
 

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
708
0
0
Great show as always, but I still miss the older, longer format with more stuff!
 

Team Hollywood

New member
Feb 9, 2009
5,205
0
0
Oh, a Christian Bale reference. Real topical. Whats next? A Clinton and Lewinsky gag? How Superman 64 bombed?
 

Aries_Split

New member
May 12, 2008
2,097
0
0
Indigo_Dingo said:
Oh, a Christian Bale reference. Real topical. Whats next? A Clinton and Lewinsky gag? How Superman 64 bombed?
Someone needs a nap.

Great show, the sexy elf kingdom was the best part.

Along with Verily.
 

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
3,422
0
0
carnkhan4 said:
I don't remember the ring being that big in the films...where did all these props come from?
The ring was one of the prop rings we made for Episode Seven: Sonic Unleashed [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-escapist-show/460-Episode-Seven-Sonic-Unleashed], as for the weapons it was a collection from around the office.
 

Andraste

New member
Nov 21, 2004
570
0
0
Slycne said:
as for the weapons it was a collection from around the office.
Oh. Yeah. When the apocalypse comes (and it will!) The Escapist offices will be a safe house.
 

Graham

New member
Dec 5, 2008
83
0
0
Indigo_Dingo said:
Oh, a Christian Bale reference. Real topical. Whats next? A Clinton and Lewinsky gag? How Superman 64 bombed?
Okay, even if the joke is a bit cliche by now, you have to admit Russ did a damn good job. Although he did miss the "You're a nice guy" line which was my personal favorite of the whole event.

Great show as always.
 

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
3,240
0
0
Andraste said:
Slycne said:
as for the weapons it was a collection from around the office.
Oh. Yeah. When the apocalypse comes (and it will!) The Escapist offices will be a safe house.
Yeah, I'm personally planning for that. It's kind of a hobby.