The Escapist Show: Episode 37: Happy Birthday

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
Happy birthday, you magnificent bastards!

And tell me - where does one get a Fruit Fucker poster that size?

Trujkin

Nov 12, 2002
RougeWaveform said:
So it seems that the promise of cake was a fallacy.. You could perhaps say that it was a lie.
To be fair, the cake was a MacGuffin [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGuffin] :D.

Shane Hamstra

Amateur Bounty Hunter
Jan 5, 2009
Trujkin said:
RougeWaveform said:
So it seems that the promise of cake was a fallacy.. You could perhaps say that it was a lie.
To be fair, the cake was a MacGuffin [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGuffin] :D.
Of course we were channeling Hitchcock ;)

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
PedroSteckecilo said:
Man, Susan was so... professional...strange...
Eh, it only happens once, maybe twice a month. They just happened to catch me on a good day.

And yes, my avatar is Vanessa from P.N.03. :)

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
Nerdfury said:
And tell me - where does one get a Fruit Fucker poster that size?
From the Child's Play charity auction. Gabe, Tycho, Robert and Kiko were also kind enough to autograph (and draw on) it, but it's at the bottom and you probably couldn't see it in the video :p

Landslide

Jun 13, 2002
Yes, that was the most mature humor I could muster. It was very awkward being in that room with Nick Haines (He was operating a boom mic off camera). He and I, alone in a dark room, with me making constant 'dirty noises' (because I didn't know exactly when Russ would open the door). We have about 15 minutes of me talking dirty to the 360 and PS3.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Escapist!

d'aww it looks so fun to work there X3

also, weird thing... when i saw Spinwhiz he kinda looked like a cross between Vince Vaughn and Diedrich Bader....
its probably just me... XD

Barbie_CakeJumper

Jul 15, 2009
"When is Barbie going to get her own jump-out-of-cake-themed video series on the escapist?"

You never know when or where Barbie may "pop up" again.

Xadow

Jul 15, 2009
You only have beautifull girls, they are all pretty, i hate you guys so much >_<

Happy Birthday!

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
sky14kemea said:
also, weird thing... when i saw Spinwhiz he kinda looked like a cross between Vince Vaughn and Diedrich Bader....
its probably just me... XD
We make Vince Vaughn references to him all the time, he hates it. I taped a magazine cover with Vince on it on the wall next to his desk ages ago. :)

guardian001

Oct 20, 2008
I believe I was promised cake and strippers.

Oh, and once again, happy birthday to the Escapist, and thanks to all the staff for keeping the place running.