The Escapist Show: Episode 50: Organizational Alphabet Soup

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Episode 50: Organizational Alphabet Soup

ECA, AIAS, ESA learn who they are and what they do.

Watch Video

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
Is it just me or does the President of the AIAS's right arm look much longer than his left arm? It has to be like an inch or two difference. It kind of distracted me.

The_Prophet

Sep 3, 2008
Krakyn said:
Is it just me or does the President of the AIAS's right arm look much longer than his left arm? It has to be like an inch or two difference. It kind of distracted me.
... It actually is.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
i just noticed it says rocktober in the top, has it been like this during the entire month?.

Aramax

Sep 27, 2007
I wonder what the ECA, AIAS and ESA has to say about the eventuality of a second coming of the video game crash despite their best efforts to keep this industry from drowning?

It's no secret that those people use all sort of tactics to get the people to buy the games that reflect best their interest (Punishing a reviewer for giving a low score to a game that is publicized on one of their website, boosting the rating of some unoriginal cookie-cutter game just to stretch the amount of money that can be made with the concept, shunning new and original concept just to duplicate the idea in some franchised title... the list goes on.) and ultimately destroying the very ground on which their industry is build upon in a "talon d'achille" fashion.

Are you still confident that a monetary based system is still the best way to praise the hard work of the game developers?

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
swaki said:
i just noticed it says rocktober in the top, has it been like this during the entire month?.
Yes

OT: This kind of helped me get my head around the diffrent associates around the gaming industry. Ive recently had to study Rating/certifaction boards. Thanks escapist!

Issue13

Jan 30, 2008
Interesting. Informative.

Mr AIAS needs to find a better way of holding his hands during interviews. He was making the classic mistake of "Vagina-Hands." So very distracting. Hehe.