The Escapist Votes: Nuke My Avatar OP Thread

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
How about something Political, yet nightmare-ish?
I know!

I submit Gordon Brown smiling!

EDIT: Cropped for use as an Avatar

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Yorgmiester said:
AgDr_ODST said:
forget it.
No, no, I'll figure something out. I can always try another computer. Plus I'm not sure if that's... errr...

>_>
<_<
*litterally puts on glasses and see's what he submitted* ohhhh o_0 never mind. Just try to get my original submission up and running

EDIT: im sorry(to anyone who saw the image that got me on probation) I didn't give the image that good of a once over. It was a poor call on my part, trust me when I say you'll not see anything like that(or even slightly similar to that) from me again. EVER

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Yorgmiester said:
AgDr_ODST said:
OH MY GOD! MY EYES!
No, no, I'll figure something out. I can always try another computer. Plus I'm not sure if that's... errr...

>_>
<_<
I think you need to snip that picture out of your post, Yorg. Like, right now o_O It's gone from the original, but still in your quote.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Sporky111 said:
Yorgmiester said:
AgDr_ODST said:
OH MY GOD! MY EYES!

>_>
<_<
I think you need to snip that picture out of your post, Yorg. Like, right now o_O It's gone from the original, but still in your quote.
in regards to the above. ^ ^ but he's quoting me I doubt anything will happen to him, they rightly only got me. instead of coming down on him

Yorgmiester

Feb 3, 2009
Sporky111 said:
Yorgmiester said:
AgDr_ODST said:
OH MY GOD! MY EYES!

>_>
<_<
Thanks for reminding me. I'm not sure if quotes count[sup]1[/sup], but better to be safe than probated. Aaaand since the image was removed pretty quick, I hope that my quote isn't what got AgDr in trouble, haha.

>_>

I would feel bad.

[sup]1 Well, I guess they don't, since I didn't obtain any wrath of my own.[/sup]

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
..I've just realised, whatever AgDr posts in now, my name will be visible for the next week :O

Infamy, here I come! :D

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
I wasn't so much worried about Yorg getting a probation above, I just thought that that image needed to be removed. It seemed quicker to just ask rather than get it mod-removed.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Seriously what was it? I've made it through the encyclopaedia dramatica offended page, I think I could take it. *Gets brain bleach at the ready*

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
one word: "drag". I had to brain bleach myself after realizing exactly what was in the image and then kick my own ass for getting probation after realizing how offensive the image i posted was

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Yorgmiester said:
Thanks for reminding me. I'm not sure if quotes count[sup]1[/sup], but better to be safe than probated. Aaaand since the image was removed pretty quick, I hope that my quote isn't what got AgDr in trouble, haha.

>_>

I would feel bad.

[sup]1 Well, I guess they don't, since I didn't obtain any wrath of my own.[/sup]
I can safely say that my own poor judgment(and none of what you said/quoted) got me put on probation. but you can cool believe im gonna watch myself from now on

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
What the hell did I miss? Actually, don't answer that.

SPARTANS! TONIGHT WE NUKE SKY'S AVATAR!

THIS. IS. NUKE MY AVATAAAAAAR!

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
Exictednuke said:
What the hell did I miss? Actually, don't answer that.

SPARTANS! TONIGHT WE NUKE SKY'S AVATAR!

THIS. IS. NUKE MY AVATAAAAAAR!
Cue the techno!

P.S. Are there still spots to reserve for the next game? If so, I'd like one, please.

Yorgmiester

Feb 3, 2009
Broken Orange said:
P.S. Are there still spots to reserve for the next game? If so, I'd like one, please.
same here

Here is my image
Terribly sorry to inform you, but only contestants are allowed to submit images. It's how we keep people joining. You are both reserved for next round, however, and will be able to post images then, provided you do not become the Nukie.