The Escapist's Best of E3 2014 Nominations

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
DarkhoIlow said:
I recommend you guys go see the Witcher 3 demo. There's still time!
While we're super excited for Witcher 3, myself especially, one of our criteria was that the game needed to be playable here at E3. Which sadly Witcher 3 isn't.

Tahaneira

Social Justice Rogue
Feb 1, 2011
I would formally like to submit a vote for Ori and the Blind Forest. Don't get me wrong, I'm fanboying out for Inquisition, but that trailer intrigued me more than almost anything else I saw from E3.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Slycne said:
DarkhoIlow said:
While we're super excited for Witcher 3, myself especially, one of our criteria was that the game needed to be playable here at E3. Which sadly Witcher 3 isn't.
Understandable.. but perhaps if that's the case then it might be a good idea to change the lead post:

The Escapist Staff said:
The Escapist's Best of E3 2014 Nominations

Here's the best of what we saw at E3 2014.

Read Full Article

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Slycne said:
DarkhoIlow said:
Could you list the other criteria?

I'm just asking because there were definitely a lot more playable games than this at E3.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
I am so hyped for Shadow of Mordor! To be honest, I found E3 very boring this year. Hyurle Warriors, Shadow of Mordor, and littlebigplanet will be awesome! But beyond that? ehh, I can control myself.

V da Mighty Taco

Apr 9, 2011
No No Man's Sky? Really? You have the pigeon dating sim on here, but not the game that is essentially a Star Wars: Battlefront 2 fan's wet dream (at least from what we've seen of it so far)? For shame, Escapist staff. For great shame.