The Fallout 3 Laser Rifle Comes to Life

hansari

May 31, 2009
Wow...how much money is there in the authentic cosplay manufacturing industry?

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Puts my prop weaponry to shame, but hell when its compared to somthing that good looking you could call it crap and I would still be flattered

Robert632

May 11, 2009
i like this guy. he's talented and dedicated. in fact, i don't doubt that he will use this talent of his in his future/present career.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Very nice!

I wonder when we can expect the life-sized Liberty Prime replica...:)

That Brotherhood of Steel armour looks aweseme as well, it definitely has the "rusted" look just right also...

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
Samuel_of_Saruan said:
..He's the man.

But I didn't like the lazer-rifle. Note me impressed when he creates the plasma-rifle.

(I'm not insulting his work, just for the record.)
Wonder what would work for the light effects. Green Leds and fiber glas bundles maybe? I wish he'd given more specific dimensions then i'd have to try to make one myself. I've got access to most of the equipment and I could just mickey mouse anything weird. Although he really only listed standard stuff.

DirkGently

Oct 22, 2008
Seriously? That's one of the guns I hate the most. It's so fucking stupid, how the hell would you actually use it in battle? I mean, it has a nifty ducttape and bailing wire look, but it's supposed to be a mass produced military weapon! How could you sight the thing without firing it? There's no sights, the gun has a heavily, weird, uneven flow to it, and it's just illogical and stupid and I hate it so much.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
What's next? Working Medigun? A Combine Hunter chopper? Fully functional RYNO-4-Ever?

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
GamingAwesome1 said:
Wow.... what some people can do when they have too much free time.

Kudos, I want one!
What you call too much free-time I call a future in Hollywood. This guy has some real talent, and can stand to make a lot of money off of it.

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
DirkGently said:
Seriously? That's one of the guns I hate the most. It's so fucking stupid, how the hell would you actually use it in battle? I mean, it has a nifty ducttape and bailing wire look, but it's supposed to be a mass produced military weapon! How could you sight the thing without firing it? There's no sights, the gun has a heavily, weird, uneven flow to it, and it's just illogical and stupid and I hate it so much.
It's easy, you just line-up the enemy with the little green retical and then pull the trigger. ;D