The Fallout Shelter Experiment on Us

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
I just bought an iPad. It was painful. I'm an avid anti-Apple person. But, I like Fallout more than I hate Apple. :p

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Will it play on Android phones? I probably shouldn't, because the screen would be way to small compared to how I played it on the iPad. On the other hand, maybe it won't crash after I build my Vault to have 4 floors and have 40 Dwellers.

Blackbird71

May 22, 2009
ZZoMBiE13 said:
I just bought an iPad. It was painful. I'm an avid anti-Apple person. But, I like Fallout more than I hate Apple. :p
Then I'm afraid that you are going to have to at least relinquish the "avid" part of that title.

Chefsbrian

Jun 25, 2012
I am.... Well Excited would be an understatement, in regards to how much I look forward to this title. I'm a huge fallout fan, which has me terrified because November's gonna be an apocalypse against my free time, what with Fallout Four and XCOM Two coming out at the same time.

But I'll be prepared with my cellular fallout shelter at least.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Blackbird71 said:
ZZoMBiE13 said:
Then I'm afraid that you are going to have to at least relinquish the "avid" part of that title.
But by being forced into their ecosystem I've only learned new and interesting ways to hate them even more. I thought I was close to upgrading avid to rabid. I even covered the logo with a Green Lantern sticker (I call it an OA-Pad now instead of iPad)

:(

Devieus

Jul 30, 2014
Would it be possible to play all the fallout games on a windows tablet?

yes

ZZoMBiE13 said:
Blackbird71 said:
ZZoMBiE13 said:
But by being forced into their ecosystem I've only learned new and interesting ways to hate them even more. I thought I was close to upgrading avid to rabid. I even covered the logo with a Green Lantern sticker (I call it an OA-Pad now instead of iPad)

:(
This is how you become a closet fanboy. If you truly hate Apple that much, you superglue the thing to the side of a building once the Android version comes out.