The First Game You Ever Played

Rewdalf

Usually Sacrastic
Jan 6, 2010
Spy Hunter, on an arcade machine...
I frequently ran out of quarters...
The first game on my PC was a tie between Need for Speed High Stakes and Test Drive 5.
The thing about Test Drive though, is that the whole soundtrack is on my iPod and I frequently listen to it...
I also found some downloads to Need for Speeds soundtrack aswell, it was a bit more exclusive.

Daemascus

WAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!
Mar 6, 2010
Frist game i can remeber the name for... Super Mario World, still a great game to play, first game i bought was Pokemon Yellow.

daystogo90

Mar 25, 2010
it was a game in school for pc you tried to land a satellite on some mountains and scorched earth the original

Rydoste

Oct 17, 2009
It could have been something on the C64 or the NES.

Cant possibly remember, i was 2-3 years old back then

MadBlueWinnie

Dec 5, 2009
Hmm searching deep into my youngest days i can remember a few things:
1. Super Mario Bros. on NES, but the NES wasnt ours and i think i was too young.
2. God-mode on Doom/Doom 2. Perhaps this was my first game played?
3. Pokemon Blue on my gameboy pocket.
4. Playing Yoshi's Story, my first game on my first console (N64)

I dont think i can remember which of these were my first game ever played, but i sure remember my most epic moment of gaming in my childhood. DEFEATING GANON IN OCARINA OF TIME! My whole family watched the epic battle! xD

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Super Mario allstars on the SNES. I might have been about 3. I honestly can't remember. The first game I played with my dad was Super mario kart. Ah, good times :)

ELS84

Feb 23, 2010
Come on mine was the Oregon Trail on the School computers with the giant floppy disks or it could have been Treasure Mountain on the PC. The First game that i was any good at and addicted to would have to be Heroes of Might and Magic 2 seeing as i have played it recently again.

Marlun_42

Nov 30, 2009
My first game was a Galaga machine at an Pizza Hut when I was 5. I can now go around the machine (get enough points to start a 0 again) 3 times on 1 quarter before I have to leave. I still have several lives, but I just can't spend the time (about 4 hours) on it to finish the game.

jultub

Jan 18, 2010
I have no idea, my kindergarten had a comp, and I'm positive I played something on it, but those days are waaay too hazy for me to remember clearly. Mind you, this was not after 1997 (could have been earlier though).

As for the first game I remember clearly playing, it was Mario Kart for the SNES.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
I think it was Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES when I was 5 or 6. I might have dabbled in Duck Hunt on my mom's friend's before that, but that's the first game I ever really took time to sti down and play.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
zelda links awekening on the gameboy at age 5

and i think my first pc game was dune 2 at age 6

Ironboot

Mar 9, 2010
I think it was Age of Empires when I was ~6 years old... That's the first game that I have a memory of, at least.

SoxFan96

Mar 16, 2010
I am going to have to say Lego Racers 2.

Good times. I never did manage to beat my sister in a race though.