The First Game You Ever Played

Kamikazi1231

Mar 10, 2009
That would probably have to be Ski. I could never make it past the damn yeti that would run out and eat you.

Phoenixlight

Aug 24, 2008
I think it was a point and click adventure game on the computer, I really can't remember what it was called though. I remember the main character was someone who looked like wally from "where's wally" and it was set in England with one of the levels being in a pub. Aside from that Crash bandicoot 2 on the playstation 1 was the first game that I played.

zhemis

Mar 22, 2010
I don't remember. It was on a Tandy 1000, I think. You had this stationary gun and you shot stuff coming down the screen. Or munchmaze, might have been munchmaze.

CoffeeScamp

Sep 22, 2009
Nightfall, on the ZX81, when I was barely tall enough to get up into the computer chair :)

My dad had to type in the entire code for the game from a magazine, and then fix a few bugs to get it running. He was a geek <3

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
my grandfather bought a pong-console for his TV so me and my sister could play it.
I might have played packman around the same time on a arcade.
After that there is a large gap, until i heard of something called "commodore"

Elonas

Apr 16, 2009
I think my first ever game was Pac-man, on some ancient PC, but that was for a mere 5 minute spurts. I think my first real game was Pokemon yellow, on my gameboy colour I got the same day. My Pikachu was kickass.

SHWiMM

Sep 30, 2009
The original Virtua Fighter in an arcade. It blew my 6 year old mind right out of my ears.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Hmm some arcade game possibly Space Invaders or Pac Man,can't really remember that far back.First game I owned though was Super Mario Bros for the NES

Gauntes

Jun 22, 2009
My first game was a game called Titus the Fox for DOS. my first FPS was Doom. also for DOS on a same computer. It scared the fuck out of me as a kid so I didn't play it much, but I did spend countless hours on the game that I only remembered as Fox.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
It might have been Super Empire Strikes Back on the SNES. I can't really remember though.