The first song you knew all the words to

major28

Feb 25, 2010
Title really says it all what was the first song you learned all the words to. (to be clear this means you could give all the lyrics without hearing the song)

EDIT: For me it was "All Star"

gabe12301

Jun 30, 2010
I dont remember to name but i'll give you the lyrics. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GAAAAAABE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! *screams*

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
I learnt all the words to "Fuck Her Gently" by Tenacious D when I was younger, then with two mates, decided to sing it between us in class at school while waiting for the teacher to turn up.

We were awesome, by the way, didn't miss a word.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Bohemian Rhapsody? Honestly, can't recall which is first, but there's like 3 billion people who know all the words to THAT classic.

Phantomess

Sep 19, 2009
Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson. Mum had "Bad" and I used to listen to it all the time. I think Phantom of the Opera was a close second.

scottxxxx667

Apr 30, 2010
I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST
Pokemon Anime theme will always get me singing and was the first time I learned the lyrics to a song. Also, singing as loud as possible is not a requirement, but will always happen anyway.

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
Kakakata(insert star here)kataomoi or Colors, I can't remember if I ever really memorized either one entirely so I'm putting them both cause I can't remember which it was.