The First Total War: Warhammer II In-Engine Trailer Shows Off the Lizardmen

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
The First Total War: Warhammer II In-Engine Trailer Shows Off the Lizardmen

Creative Assembly is offering up a first look at the Lizardmen faction in the first in-engine trailer for Total War: Warhammer II.

Total War: Warhammer II was announced in March, and we've seen some footage from Creative Assembly already. But today, we're getting something new. A trailer that features in-engine footage of one of the game's four factions: the Lizardmen.

The official trailer description says, "It is time to march on the Fallen Gates. The Elf servants have blasphemed not just by leaving Ulthuan, but by daring to interfere with the Cosmic Gates - an ancient device that can open a portal into the Realm of Chaos. For such a heinous transgressions, the Elves must be punished as decreed by Mazdamundi, the Lord of the Solar City. "

There's no specific release date for Total War: Warhammer II just yet, but it is slated to be out sometime later in 2017.

[gallery=7362]

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
I am just glad they at least also showed off the High Elves, they are the faction I want to play most for this sequal/expansion.

Cannot wait for thier trailer.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Heh, neat. I didn't really get into the normal game but I have a weakness for lizardmen so this at least has my attention.

talker

Nov 18, 2011
Great. I really don't think CA deserve as much flak as they're getting for this franchise. It's about time Warhammer Fantasy got some love, especially after the way GW shut it down.

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
talker said:
Great. I really don't think CA deserve as much flak as they're getting for this franchise. It's about time Warhammer Fantasy got some love, especially after the way GW shut it down.
the flak WAS justified. the DLC practice was abhorred. they should have gotten even more. the game is really fucking good. total Warhammer is the best one in the series and that's a hard thing to do with medieval, shogun 2 and the likes in the series.but the dlc practices again was terrible

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
sagitel said:
talker said:
the flak WAS justified. the DLC practice was abhorred. they should have gotten even more. the game is really fucking good. total Warhammer is the best one in the series and that's a hard thing to do with medieval, shogun 2 and the likes in the series.but the dlc practices again was terrible
How is it terrible exaclty? Also considering they gave us the most amount of Free DLC ever in a Total War game?

ron1n

Jan 28, 2013
sagitel said:
talker said:
The only major misstep they made was the Chaos pre-order bonus controversy which they ended up making an 'early adopter bonus' instead which gave plenty of time for people to look at reviews and make a decision after release = problem solved.

All the DLC post-release has been fairly priced and added a host of completely unique factions with their own armies, campaign mechanics and legendary lords. Arguably the Beastmen update was probably the weakest, but even that had more unique content than any of the past historical games factions which amounted to little more than generic spearmen units with a different coat of paint and a different starting location.

Game is great and they've done justice to the Warhammer Fantasy world and its races like no other game ever has. Just waiting patiently to get my hands on my beloved Dark Elves and eventually Chaos Dwarfs. Super Keen.