The first video game enemy that you killed.

Triskadancer

Aug 31, 2009
A Pidgey, with my Bulbasaur in Pokemon Blue.
But if we're talking an enemy I killed personally, a Deku plant on my way to the Great Deku Tree in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I still adore both franchises.

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
Damn, aside from the people saying a Goomba I feel really old. A pokemon, really? It's really amazing how far games have come. I'll probably shoot myself when someone says the first enemy they killed was a grunt in Halo.

Well, I just browsed the thread, and on page 3 there it is. A Halo grunt. I'm off to grab my shotgun.

ShakyFiend

Jun 10, 2009
A guard in rollarcoaster tycoon... you can pick them up and drown them.. I have happy memories of watching them squirm and cry for help...I was a disturbed child

Liberuno

Oct 22, 2009
I think it was when I shot the balloon that helps wolves float in an old game called "Pooyan" for commodore 64. They don't officially die, but I don't think a wolf survives a 10 story fall easily.

Hellenion

Jul 23, 2009
A sand guard in the POP Sands of Time Demo.

Or a panda in Zoo Tycoon, but that doesn't really count as modern gaming.

Mortars

May 24, 2009
Ah, the glorious time of my first kill...
It was a long and difficult battle, we both fought for a long time, but then I delivered the killing blow and watched as the monster succumbed to it´s wounds. I was victorious.

It was a *cough*Goomba*cough*

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
A shambling, deformed monster in the first level of Splatterhouse 2? (It was one of the first games I remember playing and it was one of the first early ones that had killing in it).

I don't remember what my thoughts were (hell, I don't even remember how old I was then).

ganpondorodf

Apr 30, 2008
It must have been something from Ruff 'n' Tumble, Bubba 'n' Stix, or some other Amiga game with "'n'" in the title.