The first video game enemy that you killed.

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
I have no idea, too young to remember.

I guess the oldest I remember are pixelized ships in Gyruss on the C64, but I was already gaming on the TO7 before that, however I retain no memory of it :(

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
This poor mook on the very first level in 007 Goldeneye. When you first enter the level and right around the corner is a bad guy whose just standing there with his back towards you. Easy kill:)

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Probably one of those shadow things in Heart of Darkness. I'm so glad my Dad decided to start my gaming hobby with one of the most rock hard games I've ever played. I was about 5 years old at the time, but I read up on it and apparently it was stupidly difficult for most.

Hellsbells

Jun 18, 2009
I wish I could remember the name of the game, maybe someone can help me, but it was an ogre like thing in a fantasy game for the atari. In the game you wielded a scymitar (sp?) and wore a yellow turban as you explored a mountainous/desert region filled with castles and dungeons. There were lots of traps you had to avoid and your enemys were mostly ogres and knights in various varieties. As you wandered around you would collect treasure and power up type objects that once you had enough would allow you to summon either a fire genie or a water faerie depending on what type of power up you got. It was either on an Atari system or the game itself was made by atari. it was the mid 90s when I was playing it (but that might not of been when it came out), thats all I can remember, hopefully someone knows what it is.

and OT like I said before, my first kill was an ogre in that game

M.G The Third

Oct 28, 2009
A Goomba, because the first Mario was the first game I ever played.

I wish I was a little older to realize how glorious the moment was.

acer840

(Insert Awesome Title)
Mar 24, 2008
Country
Australia
A Tie-Fighter from the 1992 game X-Wing. Those were some memories.

WINDOWCLEAN2

Jan 12, 2009
I cba to remember the first one on computer or gameboy but i remember the first one on consoole.

Captin Keyes - Halo ( i didn't quite understand what to do)

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Just like the OP, the first game I ever played where I could actually kill things was in the original DOOM...when I was 3 (Curiousr and curiouser) so I imagine it was something from that.

Crapster

Aug 6, 2009
It was a Goomba from 1-1 of Super Mario Bros, like many other posters.

He was also the first enemy to kill me...

Our destinies are LINKED!