The first video game enemy that you killed.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
I don't remember. It was either the first monster in DOOM or some Storm Trooper in Dark Forces.

etherlance

Apr 1, 2009
killing a gene-stealer in "Space Hulk" on the playstation.

There really is nothing quite as satisfying as guning down a four armed man eating "Tyranid" monster with a well placed "hellfire round" from a master crafted "Storm Bolter" 10 meters away.

Unless you count the times when you crush their heads in between your fingers while wearing a high output "power Fist"!

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
the second Goomba on 1-1 in Super Mario Bros. for the NES... I missed the first one and let it run... Hell, my mom still has the recording from the first time I played Super Mario Bros. when I was around 3 years old. Wierd huh?

CuervoJoe

Apr 13, 2009
A goomba. Bet I'm not the only person to say that, huh?
Other than on the handhelds the first enemy I killed was one of the aliens in Wing Commander: Prophecy.

Still play that game :p

rampantcreature

sticky-fingered filcher
Apr 14, 2009
Probably all those random fuckers in Perfect Dark 64. Or wait...no...probably some Donkey Kong enemy when there used to be an NES set up in the kids department of department stores (like Sears, Kmart, etc).

IssacClarke88

Oct 18, 2009
It was a Blaster Strogg in Quake 2 when I was 3 years old. Either that or it was that time my dad put cheats on multiplayer in an internet game and sat me in the chair.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
it was a meteor in a atari game.

i hardly remember it but youre a rocket constantly shooting at meteors(camera from above).

if someone can give me the name Would be awesome.