The first video game enemy that you killed.

Eatbrainz

Mar 2, 2009
Either a fish in one of those fishing simulators, or a goomba in the original "Super Mario Land"

Eatbrainz

Mar 2, 2009
rokkolpo said:
it was a meteor in a atari game.

i hardly remember it but youre a rocket constantly shooting at meteors(camera from above).

if someone can give me the name Would be awesome.
Asteroids?

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Eatbrainz said:
rokkolpo said:
it was a meteor in a atari game.

i hardly remember it but youre a rocket constantly shooting at meteors(camera from above).

if someone can give me the name Would be awesome.
Asteroids?
YES cool thank you.

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
Heh... Three years old... The first Legend of Zelda was pure simplistic fantasy for me. I'm an elf kid. With a sword. That was the coolest thing ever. It was my brother's NES of course. Just push the A button and the elf kid stabs his magical sword. Then the little red blob spitting rocks on the screen came at full stride toward my tiny hero. A quick stab later, he explodes with the classic 8-bit sound effect. Awesome...

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Oh man that's tough...I think I played a bit of PacMan a loooong time ago, but I think it was perhaps some creature that was in the first Sonic game on the Sega Genesis.

slackbheep

Sep 10, 2008
Goomba, Mario brothers for Nes. I knew then that my journey had begun, and that many more of their ilk would fall 'neath my treads of justice. I was three.

ineedscissors

Oct 24, 2009
Magnatek said:
For me, it was probably a robot imprisoning a small animal. It was either that, or a dream monster taken out with clown magic. It's been so long.

EDIT: Never mind. It was a bat taken out with an apple.
me too. aladdin ftw