The Flash, Arrow Renewed Early, So Here Is Firestorm's Costume

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Looks like this will be the first time in my life I ever find Firestorm interesting. (I didn't even like the Gail Simone series about him. That's saying something, what with me being Scandinavia's biggest Gail Simone fan.)

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I'm really enjoying these shows so far, so I am really glad that they got renewed for another season. I wonder if these rumours about an Atom series are true.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Those silly buckles are a big improvement on her usual outfit.

There was one Birds of Prey story where the Penguin hallucinates a bunch of heroines into tacky stripper outfits, and hers is exactly the same, but with a top hat and monocle. Um...

Hyperstorm

Nov 27, 2013
Laggyteabag said:
I'm really enjoying these shows so far, so I am really glad that they got renewed for another season. I wonder if these rumours about an Atom series are true.
Not necessarily Atom: could be Firestorm that gets his own series.

Based on the quality of Arrow and Flash I would be happy with either.

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
Hyperstorm said:
Laggyteabag said:

I think first we need to see how Atom turns out. I suspect we can look forward to that while
Oliver is coalescing from his apparent death.

Booklover13

Mar 10, 2014
RossaLincoln said:
Great news for people who, like me, are convinced the CW has secretly figured out how to do the DC universe better than the people in charge of the DC films!
It's not really that much of a secret. Remember the CW used to be the WB. They have had a lot of luck with putting this material of on the small screen. The WB was responsible for it's fair share of the DC Animated Universe. Also, despite what people like to say about it, Smallville was a success. And I do think Smallville did a better job with Superman then the recent movies. I think the biggest issue with the movies is that Warner Bothers refuses to let the film makers and everyone else interact. Most of the small screen stuff does turn out to be decent.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
I remember when a coworker told me to watch Arrow. I was like, "eh... I love comics, but how good could it be". I stuck it out and it turns out better than most DC movies in the last... ever. Then Flash just blows my mind with how good they have made it. Something interesting is always happening in that show. I can't wait for this hiatus to be over.

KazeAizen

Jul 17, 2013
Hyperstorm said:
Laggyteabag said:

Before that though we get a Vixen animated show for their digital role out. Yeah. An animated show that takes place in the same universe as this and its Vixen. How cool is that?