The four badges to rule them all.

Kei Kaemon

Fantastic Japanese Cat!
Nov 30, 2009
Only one I have thats anything is the Pubclub one :-/ All the others are rather normal and I've done nothing special. Haha

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
Jack_Uzi said:
I don't go for the badges stuff much. Won't say I really don't care because they are nice. But I rather have people to read posts than go "badge!". So, no, it's just random stuff here.
I agree, I think the badges are nice to have but I don`t go out of my way to get them.
When I do a quiz for example, I am happy with whatever badge I get if I get one from said Quiz.

StateOfTheArtDildo said:
I have only two badges as I am just a lowly peasant :(
I started off where you are, but keep posting and you will do just fine :3

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
Not much to say about mine, just that I post a bunch, enjoy usergroups and love erm happy games? :3

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Mine are.. well I don't know but I'll edit this post

EDIT: Mine show I still remember all the great that was on the Escapist

Goremocker

Lost in Time
May 20, 2009
I just think these 4 badges represent my interests on the Escapist. That's all I really use them for, to show what kind of stuff I like.

So that'd be:
I like Cuddles
I loved Doomsday arcade
I like to not incure moderator wrath
And I like having popular threads

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
Urgh76 said:
Mine are.. well I don't know but I'll edit this post

EDIT: Mine show I still remember all the great that was on the Escapist
Nice set of Badges, I like the rigged dice one the best.
Also love the avatar X3

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Well, I have my Doomsday Arcade Badge because I loved Doomsday Arcade and it has a cool image on it.

Then the Ruskie Bear one just because, again, it looks cool.

The Puppy because, um....I don't really know. I guess he's something special.

And of course the Tactician because it fits me really well, and has a great image and description to go with it. It goes so well with my Ruskie Bear!

StateOfTheArtDildo said:
I have only two badges as I am just a lowly peasant :(

EDIT: Just got a third one, and now I shall go claim more and take over the kingdom
This has nothing to do with the thread, but I think you have someone else's avatar.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
One to prove my commitment to this site. Two are a tribute to, what i like to think, was the best show on the escapist and one that says something about me as a person.

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
slutmonkey8 said:
i didn't know you could change the order they appear in..
Yeah you can =)
Just
1. go to Profile
2. go to Badges
3. Arange them by draging them up or down
4. Click the `Save Order` button
5. ????
6. Profit!
The first four badges on the list will be the ones you show off.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
I like mine because they show some rudamentary facts about me and if i find a new one i like i find a place for it.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
I could theme my badges to match my avatar (the buke bit) sinc ei have the radiation symbol, a skull, the doomsday arcade logo and apacoylse lane badge.. WOO NUCLEAR STUFF!

or i can just show my most recent badges?

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
My "theme" is the top 4 badges I'm proud of in order from most pride. The Epic Quiz - Summer E Games is first because that was a bitchin' hard badge to get. The Beta Chatter badge because that was a fun couple of hours and I got one of my questions answered! The Real Ultimate Poster aka Neo badge for obvious reasons. And the Halo-winner 2009 badge because I'm proud to have aced the quizzes and found the multiple PotA 2 endings (I found the good one first!).

DarkHourPrince

May 12, 2010
I have The Simulant, Songstress, Long-time listener first-time caller, and Pixel Burglar. Theme? Ehh, maybe just because I have a broad variety of interests? I never really thought about it

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Wait, we can choose which ones we show? I thought it was only the most recent ones.

*chances profile*

Ok, I show Epic Poster because I am awesome, Tactician because people need to know what kind of gamer I am, Regular to show my seniority, and Webby Badge because we rule!

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
LazerCat - Because it looks cool, nothing more. (Neo will take its place when acquired)

Regular - Just to show i've been here a while, (1 year today funny enough)

On Fire - To show i can make a Decent Thread

PubClub - To show that i contribute to this place where i spend so much of my time!

Milo Windby

Feb 12, 2010
crudus said:
Wait, we can choose which ones we show? I thought it was only the most recent ones.
Yes, you can =)
Take a look at my quick guide back on page one for details.