The Game of Your Childhood

KayOss_92

Feb 13, 2009
hmmmmm....Bomberman, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Prince of Persia and a very old simpsons game that was set on a 2d plane with one or two depths (similar to LBP)...oops nearly forgot about earthworm jim :)

Knighty-boy

Oct 29, 2008
hmmm actually crash bandicoot 3 is much more a stand out for me, i shud sa spyro but it never really interested me

Ancalagon

May 14, 2008
When I was a child, probably Hunchback on the BBC Micro, or the original Football Manager. As a teenager, probably X-Wing, or any of the Lucasarts adventures up to Sam 'n' Max Hit the Road.

P1p3s

Jan 16, 2009
Aedwynn said:
P1p3s said:
ToeJam and Earl - sega mega drive!
This goes for me too. Spending all of a weekend in my Nan's with my cousin finally beating this game many years ago.

Ah, nostalgia...
Dude - I totally could have written what you just said, except I lived at my nan's and my cousin would come round to me. We never never made it past level 20 together, I think he cracked it with someone else....

wait a minute....!!!

Malkavian

Jan 22, 2009
Knighty-boy said:
Its sad that Those awful un thoughtful Swines, the FF-Fanboys make it so that you cant admit that FF-VII was great because you get tied into the some damn league as them.
Indeed...

Knighty-boy

Oct 29, 2008
You Know thats really quite weird for a coincidence
P1p3s said:
Aedwynn said:
P1p3s said:
This goes for me too. Spending all of a weekend in my Nan's with my cousin finally beating this game many years ago.

Ah, nostalgia...
Dude - I totally could have written what you just said, except I lived at my nan's and my cousin would come round to me. We never never made it past level 20 together, I think he cracked it with someone else....

wait a minute....!!!
now thats a weird ass coincidence lol

Aedwynn

Jan 10, 2009
P1p3s said:
Aedwynn said:
P1p3s said:

Ah, nostalgia...

wait a minute....!!!
Wow. Strange coincidence, huh? It totally couldn't have been me, of course.

Um... er... LOOK BEHIND YOU - A THREE-HEADED MONKEY!!

*runs away and hides*

IvanRosski

Apr 24, 2008
R-type on the Spectrum. The first ever computer game I was given for Christmas.

Boy, do I feel old...

grunt-4-life

Jan 8, 2009
sonic on the mega drive and abe's oddysee and zelda link to the past. all great games but the best one was Mortal Kombat 2 on snes.......sub zero was the best

Cockney_Jesus

Feb 18, 2009
Close but I'm 20! :p

And how could I forget...ABE'S ODDYSEE and ABE'S EXODDUS!
Played those 2 for hours!

I'll never forget spending weeks on Exoddus trying to rescue all 300 mudokons! Got to the last screen and rescued the final 3...

Mudokons rescued : 298

Damn things, the makers of the game had so many hidden areas with mudokons to rescue, you could be in a random area, press down and Abe would randomly climb down through the floor to a hidden area!

Knighty-boy

Oct 29, 2008
Cockney_Jesus said:
Close but I'm 20! :p

And how could I forget...ABE'S ODDYSEE and ABE'S EXODDUS!
Played those 2 for hours!

I'll never forget spending weeks on Exoddus trying to rescue all 300 mudokons! Got to the last screen and rescued the final 3...

Mudokons rescued : 298

Damn things, the makers of the game had so many hidden areas with mudokons to rescue, you could be in a random area, press down and Abe would randomly climb down through the floor to a hidden area!
aye i remember getting annoyed at tht lol

Sir_Montague

Oct 6, 2008
Mario Bros./ Duck Hunt, and then later in my childhood Twisted Metal. God knows I miss those franchises when they were fresh and new... I actually still wish they would re-release another TM...

Anstrup

Dec 8, 2008
The Crash bandicoot series, which for me ended after Crash bash.
Worms 2.
Earth worm jim.
Hogs of War
Final Fantasy VII
Quake II

Later on,
Timesplitters 2
Half-life
Halo 2
Starwars: battlefront II