P1p3s

Jan 16, 2009
Knighty-boy said:
You Know thats really quite weird for a coincidence
P1p3s said:
Aedwynn said:
P1p3s said:
ToeJam and Earl - sega mega drive!
This goes for me too. Spending all of a weekend in my Nan's with my cousin finally beating this game many years ago.

Ah, nostalgia...
Dude - I totally could have written what you just said, except I lived at my nan's and my cousin would come round to me. We never never made it past level 20 together, I think he cracked it with someone else....

wait a minute....!!!
now thats a weird ass coincidence lol
Super freaky right!

Cogings

Jan 15, 2009
Mario Bros 3, Goal and some rubbish wrestling games on the NES.

Then I got a Playstation and moved on to classics such as Ridge Racer, Tekken 2 and as mentioned a couple of times already FFVII.

Not to mention Link's Awakening, various Pokemon games and the most underrated game on the planet James Bond 007 on the Game Boy!

GuerrillaClock

Jul 11, 2008
The Impossible Mission games on C64. I played those games to death, to the extent my muscle memory could get me through most of them.

DELTA x WOLF

Feb 11, 2009
Mine would have to be Doom 2 I Love the BFG sure does remind me of my youth
and the smell of wood where my Dad would make model airplanes and staying up at 3am playing it cause I could'nt sleep

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
Let's see... Twisted Metal 2, Crash Bandicoot (1-3), Spyro (1-3), Megaman Legends 1 and 2 (I specifically remember beating 1. One of the best days of my life.), Tekken 3 (My cousin unlocked everything over Christmas break, denying me the opportunity to do it myself :( ) Descent 1 and 2, Duke Nukem 3D, Megarace (sort of obscurish, I don't blame you if you don't know it), The 7th Guest (I mostly remember watching that one. It terrified me.), and Doom (That was a watcher too.).

Wow, I want to play them all RIGHT NOW. Thanks, Escapist!

Obliterato

Sep 16, 2008
Reach for the Stars on Amiga, that and Mega Lo Mania, me and my mate must have played those 2 games to death, incidentally anyone know where I can get the original Reach for the Stars?

Quiotu

Mar 7, 2008
GuerrillaClock said:
The Impossible Mission games on C64. I played those games to death, to the extent my muscle memory could get me through most of them.
Good one! I'm not the only one that remembers that system fondly. I was an avid fan of Karateka, myself.

That plus the Atari 2600. I played that system forever through the dark ages of gaming until Sega and Nintendo rose from its ashes. Favorites on that system were Yar's Revenge, Atlantis, Frankenstein, Super Breakout, and sweet sweet Pinball.

Yeah... doesn't get much older than that.

Xaryn Mar

Sep 17, 2008
Space war on a friends fathers pc, wings, Curse of the Azure Bonds, Super Cars 2, Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge, all on my Amiga500 and even earlier: Ghosts 'n Goblins on the C64. Remeber vaguely playing Pong at a cousins place.

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
siggi11 said:
Ocarina of Time.
As much as I'd love to say I beat that game like everyone else, I CAN'T. That's right, I haven't beat it. Ever. You want to know why? Two words. Water Temple. WORST. LEVEL. EVER.

Otherwise, it's great. :D Spent a lot of time at my friend's house running around Hyrule doing nothing in particular.

Jimtopia

Slaving away over a hot laptop.
Oct 3, 2008
Rayman 2, I saved up forever to buy that game, I don't know what drew me to it in the first place, as this was before I knew anything about checking for game reviews online and stuff, but whatever it was I'm glad it did, I think I grew up with a little bit more of an appreciation for the quirky weird games then most people.