the game with the most re play value,not counting on-line!

xbox hero

Jun 6, 2011
cameron196789 said:
Kingdom Hearts, loved it.
Me too,but I sold my PS2 :(,Borderlands was an awesome game,but the disk broke...I can't play GTA games for a while since my mom saw me murdering whore's with a bloody chain saw :p.And I will give Ocarina of Time another chance!

HulluKid

Jun 9, 2011
rts games that i like. starcraft, starcraft 2, dawn of war series.

i dont really replay fps and rpg that much
expect those ones with mutiple ending... they only last till i get all ending unlocked :p

and disgaea :D not really replay value but mindless grinding >,< just hit 700hour last week and that is only recorded gametime :p if i count all resets it should be around 1k - 1.2k hour :p

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Well, it's easy to make Super Smash Bros. last forever by just continually inviting friends over.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I'd say oblivion not because you can replay it but because it will last you the rest of your life the first time around.

They community have made loads of great quest mods you can play on top of the official stuff.

Rabish Bini

Jun 11, 2011
Warlords Battlecry II

Without a doubt the single greatest RTS in the history of history. Played it to death, shame that so little others have heard of it however

Faust124

Jun 6, 2009
Kingdom Hearts for sure, you'll never grow tired of it. Just to much fun...

Also, if you're looking for an increasingly more frustrating game, try Devil May Cry 3...

But one of the best is Ocarina of Time

So i'm throwing my lot in with KH, Devil May Cry 3, and OOT

Kaland

Jan 22, 2011
Super Smash Bros. Brawl! I'm not counting online, but definatly counting the local multiplayer. That's been played more than any other game I've ever played.

Advance Wars 1 and 2 for GBA had some incredible replay value to them as well. I still remember spending a shitton of time to get Nell in AW1 and Hachi in AW2.

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Sandbox, roguelike or a fighting game, at a guess. I suppose TBS might have a fair bit of replay value too.

Personally, I've always been impressed by the amount of replay value in Sacrifice. You can play through the game five times with entirely new units and spells, without repeating ANY missions (except the last one).

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
So far it's been Fable 2 for me, as well as Portal 2. Fuck me, it's like a, what, 4-6 hour game, and it's reached almost 50 hours playtime on my steam. XD

Also I think Dragon Age: Origins, We Love Katamari, uhmm... also Fallout 3 IF you have all the expansion packs.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Dynasty Warriors (Empires), Samurai Warriors, Dynasty Tactics 2(fun multiplayer with friends)...pretty much every single Koei game I own.

Fallout: New Vegas.

Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, I don't think I will ever get tired of that game.

number2301

Apr 27, 2008
Phishfood said:
I'd go with a game like civilisation. Its all personal taste, I mean I spent ages playing original doom and that didn't even have an online option.

X games can be good for long play, mostly because they are so slow paced :p
That (Civ) was my first thought, even moreso if you're talking not about total hours, but about times played through. I must have played Civ 2 through (including FreeCiv) hundreds of times.

I won't quite crack that on Civ 5 mind, damn life and slow computer getting in the way!

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Hammeroj said:
Phishfood said:
I'd go with a game like civilisation. Its all personal taste, I mean I spent ages playing original doom and that didn't even have an online option.

X games can be good for long play, mostly because they are so slow paced :p
I was thinking of something generic like Oblivion or Fallout 3, but this man is right. X3 sucked over a hundred of hours out of me before I even got to one of the larger ships.
By the time I got my split M1 Raptor, I had spent two weeks on the game, playing almost constantly every day.
I felt so proud.
Good times.

Chickenfeed

Dec 1, 2010
The ArmA series, I have clocked in hundreds of hours on ArmA 1, and closing in on that amount on ArmA 2, theres just so much you can do.

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
Civ ,Fallout, Oblivion, Timesplitters, Sims type game take your pick there all pretty good as consuming many many hours of your life.

Also try and find games with large and or good mod communities they can help extend a games reply value for years.

Phishfood

Jul 21, 2009
number2301 said:
That (Civ) was my first thought, even moreso if you're talking not about total hours, but about times played through. I must have played Civ 2 through (including FreeCiv) hundreds of times.

I won't quite crack that on Civ 5 mind, damn life and slow computer getting in the way!
Wouldn't a slow computer mean you would spend LONGER playing? :p

Oh right, you said playthroughs. Coffee not installed error.