The game you tried to get into, but just couldn't.

jobobob

Oct 17, 2008
Any metal gear game i know their good but i tried MGS4 not to long ago and it is just so much waiting after waiting after waiting and so on so i got bored of it.

Aunel

May 9, 2008
Warhammer online, it just couldn't keep me interested for long enough to grind my way to 40.
I wanted to like it, always hoping "the next area will be better" but no luck, I loved having to be able to play classes from warhammer, like the kickarse Blackguard, and Sorcerress.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
No More Heroes:
I really did try to like it especially since I paid full price around launch.
Everyone was raving about it and I kept thinking I had yet to unlock a fun minigame, a cool boss battle, or just something that happens in the sandbox... anything.
After the boss battle that's just a cutscene, I sold it. The single most overrated game of all time.

Floodclaw

Dec 24, 2008
Rule of Rose....and I'm sorry to say....Ocarina of Time. Perhaps it's because I only started playing it for the first time a few days ago, but I just can't bring myself to enjoy Ocarina, at least so far.

Majora's Mask, on the other hand.....

Jerich0

Aug 11, 2009
that would be dead space. it's likely because i started out on the hardest difficulty i could (yes, i'm one of those gamers), but it just cort of got old. once i saw the same enemies pop up with different colors, i was like no way.

stu_thomo

Jul 7, 2009
final fantasy 12

iv only play 7 and 10 and compared to them 12 doesn't really suck you in with an intense plot line and combat, it just drags on so i gave up after 2 hours.

EliteDave725

Aug 11, 2009
Pulse Reality said:
Call of Duty 4. *Pulls up Flameshield*

I borrowed it froma friend, but never really got into it.
I can see where you're coming from considering the short campaign featuring infinitely spawning enemies and a multiplayer mode that rewards your best efforts with a n00b-tube up your ass. I still love it for all of its faults though.

Spaceman_Spiff

Apr 16, 2009
San Andreas I played it for a while but it just got very annoying doing the same missions and driving everywhere.

Zani

May 14, 2008
Bioshock, I really tried to like it after all the hype. When it began with the plane crashing and you going down to rapture, I thought it was going to be an awesome game but it turned out to be a crappy one.

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
Grand Theft Auto 4. After hearing so much praise of the series from my friends, I decided to try it out. What I found out is that the first hour of gameplay generally consists of pandering to your fat cousin who I actually wanted to kill more than the actual "enemies" in the game.

METC

Mar 21, 2009
For me, the new Prince of Persia. Easy to control, but the gameplay, the story, and the annoying open world aspects weren't gratifying to me in the least. Lucky for me it was a rental.

MindDemon

May 18, 2009
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter.

I've been a fan of the previous Ghost Recon games, having 1, 2, and AW, but to me, I believe that AW killed it for me. I really tried to play it when I got it, but I could never get into it like I did with the previous ones.

HotShooter

Jun 4, 2009
Metal Gear Solid 4 because I didn't like it after the first 2 chapters, and Prototype. I keep wanting to play as a super destructive monster but I can never really get into it.

Split Moon

Aug 4, 2009
Lost Odyssey, my firend brought it and loved it but me? I tried to like it but i just can't, it's so full of grinding that it squeezed all the fun out for me.

Chilliman

Mar 7, 2009
Call of duty (Go ahead, let the rage flow.)
Much better shooters out there these are just not fun. I do like the single player mode it was kind of....interesting..

Also Fallout...wait I only tried a little...just hated it