The Gaming World would be a better place without....

Wondermint13

Oct 2, 2010
This can save us alot of time. Just fill in the blank.

The Gaming World would be a better place without ...... !

- Online Achievements

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010
Scripted intro sequences where you can only pan the camera and watch annoying sub characters set the "plot".

Also, can we please get rid of this Captcha?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
extremely easy achievemnts "you just killed the first enemy on 1-1 achievement unlocked"
and the console wars
ignorance
fanboys (any)
kids under the age of 10
noobs (not newbs, noobs there is a huge difference)

Some Fella1

Jul 24, 2009
Crap Steam

A working Steam would be a god-send for small companies who don't have the money to ship a physical copy of their game world-wide. I realise that Steam tends to work properly.

But when it screws up, by god, when it screws up...

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
Activision, it buys out smaller publishers and then cancels their products if they can't exploited to death with sequels, heck, they even treat their leading devs like crap.

Mar 30, 2010
QTEs, as a few people have said.
Motion controls.
Marketing deadlines - seriously devs (Activision in particular), please release a game when it's ready, not as soon as possible so that you can catch the winter sales or whatever.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Quick time events, 10 year olds, trash talkers, un-earned teabagging (when someone teabags you for no reason, like you killing three of his friends before you are overwhelmed by him and the rest of his team), and balanced teams (fuck you Reach. I am sick of playing against Generals with Warrant Officers on my team >.>)