The Ghost Recon Wildlands Closed Beta Kicks Off February 3

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
The Ghost Recon Wildlands Closed Beta Kicks Off February 3

Ubisoft has announced the start date for the Ghost Recon Wildlands beta, and you can still sign up for a chance to join in.

After going quiet for a while, Ubisoft has rolled out a ton of info about Ghost Recon Wildlands of late. Last Friday, they showed off a closer look at the single-player campaign, and today, they've announced the start date of the closed beta.

The closed beta will focus on cooperative play, allowing players to go it alone, or to group up with up to three friends. There's a new trailer showing off the customization and co-op tactics in the game, that you can see below.

If you're looking forward to taking on the Santa Blanca cartel, you can get your hands on the beta from February 3-6. If you haven't signe dup yet, you can still do that over at the game's official website [https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/wildlands/en-US/beta-registration/index.aspx].

Ghost Recon Wildlands is coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One on March 7.

[gallery=6871]

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Looks like it could be interesting (though the opening gameplay segment sounded scripted). Definitely something that would be more fun with some dedicated friends than matchmaking. Hope they learned their lessons from the Division.

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
Of course this is the exact same time as the Siege free weekend. I want to try them both, to see whether I want to buy them. But on my connection? A 30g and a 20g game? Great -.-