The Great Old Ones Await...

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
I do hope that when the Lovecraftian horrors arrive they will join me for a cup of Earl Grey before they set about the grim tasks.

I mean it's only polite.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
"Terrorise the world and spread madness? Perhaps later, I need to tend to my chaos garden."

Which soaps does the Crawling Chaos like? Or does he prefer "reality TV"?

I kind of want to try some of Cthulhus other-worldly vegetables. They look tastier than parsnips at any rate.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
God of Path said:
Azathoth and Sub-Niggurath send Nick Lerman their warmest regards.
I will see them at bridge tomorrow!

It seems that it might be time to join the Great Old Ones in their state of retirement.
When one's humor and art come from malodorous gulfs it can be hard to find followers.

God of Path

God of Path
Jul 6, 2011
Nick Lerman said:
I will see them at bridge tomorrow!

It seems that it might be time to join the Great Old Ones in their state of retirement.
When one's humor and art come from malodorous gulfs it can be hard to find followers.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and in strange aeons even comics retire.

I do hope you can continue making these, I quite appreciate them.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
God of Path said:
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and in strange aeons even comics retire.

I do hope you can continue making these, I quite appreciate them.
Thanks for the positive reinforcement!
I have appreciated your closing comments each week as the curtain closes on the thread.

It's been a fun experiment here at The Escapist but I am beginning to think that my stuff might be better discovered accidentally rather than pushed upon the unsuspecting population each week. There have been some regular visitors to my threads that have made this weekly routine very enjoyable.

I regret nothing but don't want to wear out my welcome.
I will head out into the wilderness next week and discuss this with my spirit animals.

captcha: NOSE BLEED

nyarlathotepsama

Apr 11, 2012
You know I've kind of been here the whole time. Freakin' internet and you're attention spans. I've got this wonderful little side show I set up and no one comes anymore. Makes old Nyarly feel unwanted in the modern go-go age of the YouTubes, indie horror games and stage magicians.