The Hilton Curse

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
Scolar Visari said:
I propose we create a team of assassins to go on the show and end this.
Agreed. Why hasn't anyone hired a hitman to off her yet?! Are they scared of her status? I know if I had the money both Britney and Paris would be at the bottom of a lake somewhere... actually, forget I said all that.

Sib

Dec 22, 2007
Jeroen Stout said:
Upstaging all your moral anti-Paris grouphugs, I would still, if pressed on the matter, consider having acts of a sexual nature with her.
but you would lose your penis in a bottomless chasm, i suppose if youre willing to risk it then go for it man

Ego247

Mar 27, 2008
Sib said:
Jeroen Stout said:
Upstaging all your moral anti-Paris grouphugs, I would still, if pressed on the matter, consider having acts of a sexual nature with her.
but you would lose your penis in a bottomless chasm, i suppose if youre willing to risk it then go for it man
Hell i'll risk it, depends how much money your willing to give me to risk it, a tenner would do

The Franco

Mar 25, 2008
I'm willing to bet her snatch is like the sarlac pit. You know she used a stunt minge for those tapes as a publicity ploy. That and her plasticy complexion make her the nastiest skank. Seriously, why does she always have that "Oh, hey, what am I doing here? Oooo a guy whose bones I can jump. Awesome, lets try and look nonchalant even though E! has every inch of my skinny ass covered by cameras" look on her face?

Feb 13, 2008
Let's see...

AIDS : White Horse
Gulf War : Red Horse
Little Miss Famine : Black horse

Only the Pale One to come then. Probably riding a Mushroom.

Esmoreit

Oct 10, 2007
After she has found her new BFF, hopefully thy'll put her on a USO to Iraq.

"In this all new episode of "the simple life" with her new BFF, PAris will find out life on the front isn't allt hat's cracked up to be. After basic training and latrine duty, watch her be used as sniper lure on the streets of Basra in a red thong and pink bra!"

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
She pisses off everyone she's around, even the dumb ones. She will never find a new best friend...regardless of how dumb they are. I'm pretty sure her dog jumped off the balcony just do get away from her. The dog is dead now btw...god rest his patient soul. Do you think you go straight to heaven for even having to deal with Paris?

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
Spinwhiz said:
She pisses off everyone she's around, even the dumb ones. She will never find a new best friend...regardless of how dumb they are. I'm pretty sure her dog jumped off the balcony just do get away from her. The dog is dead now btw...god rest his patient soul. Do you think you go straight to heaven for even having to deal with Paris?
No. Prolonged exposure to "It" slowly destroys your soul.

broadband

Dec 15, 2007
you know, i thinkit would be interesting if the selection is screwed up somehow and the selected would end being gamers, otakus, trekkies, star wars nerds that dont give a shit about ``it´´ like easy said, i think it would be fun see this kind of people stucked with other kind of people that they dont even know that exist

note: the english isnt my native languaje so i maybe mistyped some of thestuff i said

Sib

Dec 22, 2007
dont worry about it broadband, compared to other forums i visit your english is great.

Also i would pay to see her stuck in between a trekkie vs star wars fanwar lol