The Holiday Council

Clov3r

Nov 7, 2008
I can kinda read it but thats as far as it goes. I haven't been in hebrew school since my batmitzvah (almost 8 years ago) so I obviously know little. :<

you win this round. ;p

Zallest

Sep 25, 2008
zhoomout said:
My Goodness, am I the only one who can't see it?! I'm going mad!
try opening your eyes, usualy helps. It is floating above his finger. Like he is about to do some Holly-finger of Festivity attack

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
Clov3r said:
I can kinda read it but thats as far as it goes. I haven't been in hebrew school since my batmitzvah (almost 8 years ago) so I obviously know little. :<

you win this round. ;p
!äà äà, úàåëì àú äìá éà âåé
Lets see if you paid attenstion during hebrew class >=]
EDIT: Crap, no hebrew letters in this forum, lets call it a tie

Clov3r

Nov 7, 2008
SnowCold said:
Clov3r said:

you win this round. ;p
!äà äà, úàåëì àú äìá éà âåé
Lets see if you paid attenstion during hebrew class >=]
EDIT: Crap, no hebrew letters in this forum, lets call it a tie
hahaha nope. a tie sounds great <3 :)

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Richard Groovy Pants said:
xitel said:
Why, we even have staff participating! Perhaps we should make a holly badge, for the folks that participate!
What do Holly avatar makers get? :D

Any more requests by the way?

....Oh good the staff joined the party. Eggnog anyone?
Well, if the creators were to get a badge, then the originators would have to get one.

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
But what if I were to tell you that Dante is by far too sexy to put anything on? If you could somehow, in someway make him even better with holly I will use it. But I'm hard to please.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
conqueror Kenny said:
But what if I were to tell you that Dante is by far too sexy to put anything on? If you could somehow, in someway make him even better with holly I will use it. But I'm hard to please.
Well hey, Richard pulled it off with Grimmjow, and it's hard to get more badass than Grimmjow.

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
xitel said:
conqueror Kenny said:
Well hey, Richard pulled it off with Grimmjow, and it's hard to get more badass than Grimmjow.
But Dante is more badass than everybody ever, of all time. /Devil may Cry fanboy

TheGhostOfSin

Terrible, Terrible Damage.
May 21, 2008
xitel said:
TheGhostOfSin said:
Do you dare holly-fy (or anti holly-fy) John Lennon?
If you would like, I'm sure someone would do it.
If anyone can make any picture of Lennon (yes any I don't mind) christmas-y without making my eyes bleed at the sight of it they deserve a robotic cookie maker.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
TheGhostOfSin said:
xitel said:
TheGhostOfSin said:
Do you dare holly-fy (or anti holly-fy) John Lennon?
If you would like, I'm sure someone would do it.
If anyone can make any picture of Lennon (yes any I don't mind) christmas-y without making my eyes bleed at the sight of it they deserve a robotic cookie maker.
Well, I believe it is outside of my MS Paint skills, but there are other folks that could pull it off.