The Holiday Council

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
If anyone could summer up my current avatar (Venom), I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Meanderings

Aug 9, 2009
I don't think it is actuall possible to do mine...
But if anyone feels up to the challenge of maintianing the almagamation of two iconic pieces of concept art while injecting a summer feel, you are more than welcome to try.

Meanderings

Aug 9, 2009
3.141592654 said:
GrandTheftFallout IV said:
I don't think it is actuall possible to do mine...
But if anyone feels up to the challenge of maintianing the almagamation of two iconic pieces of concept art while injecting a summer feel, you are more than welcome to try.
Excellent.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Can anyone try to put my Rorschach in a summery mood? I've tried myself, but haven't found one that works. Thanks!

*Edit* I've made one that I think works, what do you think? If you can make a nicer one I would greatly appreciate it *Edit*

DoctorWhat

v11.1 beta2
Apr 10, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
Can anyone try to put my Rorschach in a summery mood? I've tried myself, but haven't found one that works. Thanks!

*Edit* I've made one that I think works, what do you think? If you can make a nicer one I would greatly appreciate it *Edit*
Do you have the original? I have an idea.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
sm0kybac0n said:
thenumberthirteen said:

Do you have the original? I have an idea.
I do, but not on me. I'll post it tomorrow when I get back home. I have the original photoshop files too if you would like them. The original gif has quite a few frames :)