The "I'm Awesome" Thread

Sneaky Paladin

Jan 21, 2009
This is the thread to tell us all why YOU'RE awesome, that's right no self deprecation crap here.
Why are you awesome/amazing/the best thing ever.

I'm awesome because I beat Opposing Force in 4 hours on hard. A record for me.

Zap Rowsdower

Jun 24, 2010
I can make it to level 8 of Battletoads on one life (which is saying something because probably 90+% of people who have played the game have never gotten past level 3) I've never gotten past level 8 legitimately, 'tis pretty hard.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
I'm awesome because I can hold my own in basketball despite having cerebral palsy on the right side of my body.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
I'm awesome because I can play Through the Fire and Flames on expert. On GH3, GHGH and RB3.

Also I have a huge- *Is smothered by censors*

Sneaky Paladin

Jan 21, 2009
theemporer said:
I'm awesome because I can play Through the Fire and Flames on expert. On GH3, GHGH and RB3.

I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to say that...The second one.

Zap Rowsdower

Jun 24, 2010
theemporer said:

Tracks of land?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm awesome because when I don't feel like gaming, reading a book or the internet I can close my eyes and daydream an entire week away. My imagination is on steroids and I love it!

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
I am awesome because I've moved across the country three times in the past two years to get my life started and I AM SUCCESSFUL.

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
On Pokemon Blue...I got all 151 pokemon without the masterball cheat.
[sub][sub] Yeah it's lame, but it's one am...the hell do you expect?![/sub][/sub]

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
I've been borrowing a bass and today wrote a song which incorporates a melody from Mulan http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/stephen_rettie/

I feel awesome.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I'm awesome because I've published my own novel. It took me three years of on and off work to finish it and now all I can do is think of all the ways I could have made it better, but I'm still proud of myself.

Dranae

Apr 19, 2011
I'm awesome because I've beaten I Wanna Be The Guy.

Of course not on Impossible. That's, well, impossible.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010

Anyway, I'm told I'm a walking miracle. Apparently, my nervous system is so simple that nothing short of incinerating my brain will kill me.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Black belt, 6'5 feet tall, guitarist, pro at most games I play, pretty smart and I have an overwhelming optimism over things for no particular reason. ^_^

Sneaky Paladin

Jan 21, 2009
AccursedTheory said:

Anyway, I'm told I'm a walking miracle. Apparently, my nervous system is so simple that nothing short of incinerating my brain will kill me.
I bet you'll never guess what song I was listening to before I made this thread.

legion431

Mar 14, 2010
One Hit Noob said:
I am awesome... goddamnit...

Fuck it, I am awesome because I have a Black Belt 2nd Dan.
In what martial art?
I'm a awesome because I, to, am a black belt.