the lamest names in a video games.

I am 2 cool 4 anime

Mar 31, 2011
Whaat is the llllammmmmmmmmmesssst name you have heard in a video game,for me it has to be Alucard.You sure are smart ass's ya Japanese! :p

Hisshiss

Aug 10, 2010
Deathwing, I mean really. Blizzard is usually so damn good at names and writing amazing lore/storylines, but I mean come on, they named a fucking giant earth dragon, the "aspect of death" who's trying to bring about the end of days, deathwing.

It's like a kids TV show all of a sudden, made all the more dissapointing considering how boss his trailer is.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
theres just osmthing do Narmy about the big villan being called "the destroyer" I dont know why (from darksiders) then again pretty much everything in that game is filled with narm

Hisshiss

Aug 10, 2010
Janus Vesta said:
EDGE MAVERICK!

I win.

RichardZk said:
QFT. Atleast..uh..Butz is a cool character regardless xD. Edge can politely make friends with my balls.

Captcha: labInsertion ADDIFIC.

Insertion addific indeed.

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
Solid Snake.

Just, what the hell?

[sub]Yes, I know the character is a direct reference to Snake Plissken from Escape from New York. Doesn't explain why his name is a dick joke.[/sub]

FunKing

May 17, 2010
Cridhe said:
Danceofmasks said:
You know, Alucard is just Dracula spelled backwards.
...rea-hea-hea-heaaaally...
you know...when i first bought the game when it came out, that alone made me think i was gonna completely hate the game and (even though a castlevania fan) thought i had wasted my money on suck.....i can look past it, loved the game and love the games before and after it....ummm minus the N64 one....that took true dedication to get through, loathed it...but by god finished it

Cridhe

May 24, 2011
I'm gonna have to go with Top Man.

Seriously, who makes a robot like that?

Janus Vesta

Mar 25, 2008
mireko said:
Solid Snake.

Just, what the hell?

Yes, I know the character is a direct reference to Snake Plissken from Escape from New York. Doesn't explain why his name is a dick joke.
I think it does.

Cridhe

May 24, 2011
FunKing said:
Cridhe said:
Danceofmasks said:
You know, Alucard is just Dracula spelled backwards.
...rea-hea-hea-heaaaally...
you know...when i first bought the game when it came out, that alone made me think i was gonna completely hate the game and (even though a castlevania fan) thought i had wasted my money on suck.....i can look past it, loved the game and love the games before and after it....ummm minus the N64 one....that took true dedication to get through, loathed it...but by god finished it
I've loved all the Castlevanias, especially post-SoTN. Though I really really hate the 3D ones for N64 and PS2. I haven't even tried the newest.

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
Hisshiss said:
Deathwing, I mean really. Blizzard is usually so damn good at names and writing amazing lore/storylines, but I mean come on, they named a fucking giant earth dragon, the "aspect of death" who's trying to bring about the end of days, deathwing.

It's like a kids TV show all of a sudden, made all the more dissapointing considering how boss his trailer is.
Well his real name is Neltharion...

Cridhe

May 24, 2011
Kukulski said:
Max Payne sounded pretty inadequate for this quite mature game (kinda like a sequel to Serious Sam), but it ultimately worked alright.

From what I've heard JRPGs have some really fucking stupid character names.

- Cloud is going to defeat you!
- Nah, it's cool bro, I have an umbrella
It wasn't just Cloud, it was Cloud 'Strife'.

*facepalm*