The last character you defeated in a video game is here to help you in the zombie apocalypse and...

Benjirimm

Mar 8, 2010
Myn was the creppy thing from dead space that turns people into necromorphs, so on one hand I could have an army of necromorphs to help me but then i have to get rid of the necromorphs :/ with only my trusty squirtle and a packet of biscuits.

aPod

Jan 14, 2010
Tachyon from Rachet and Clank... dear god so long as those Zombies dont have disco we might make it.

Isaac The Grape

Apr 27, 2010
"Bloody hell, this covenant Grunt is pathetic. His Slowpoke is probably of more use. At least this desk and bed work well as barriers."

EDIT: "Holy shit....Is that a TARDIS?" (how did I forget this)

Xenotechie

Sep 30, 2010
Well...the last thing I defeated was a cutified C.H.A.D. from Super Meat Boy,my favourite pokemon is Mewtwo,and I got a gun in a drawer to my left.

I have a cute pet,a Mewtwo to annihilate every zombie in my immediate area,and I got a gun just in case.It probably can't get any better for me.

S

SaKenyi

So, wait, I have the Patriarch on my side? That horrid creature at the end of the waves in Killing Floor? That thing that's hard as shit to kill when you're playing on Hell on Earth?

And why is he carrying Snorlax with him? What the hell is going on?

Though I do think that I'd be fine, as long as the Patriarch doesn't change his mind and starts launching rockets at Snorlax, which I'll be cowering against in a incredibly wimpy cuddle.

Thaliur

Jan 3, 2008
Well, I'm not sure if I want to be helped by a giant Fruit F**ker which is possessed by an evil god, but it would definitely be useful.

Since I don't actually know any pokemon, I can't answer this part, but maybe something dragon-like would be good.

I don't think a DS would be much help though...

Memor-X

Oct 3, 2010
Morganna, in the from of the 7th phase of the "Cursed Wave" and Phases of Morganna, Travos.
Why does Morganna have my Gradivour Arcadis? a pokemon isn't human no matter how Arcadis acts so she can't use my poken as one of the Lost ones to make her final phase.
Item to my left is Zangetsu, my sword, my partner and master, zombies beware!
Anime? Morganna is an entity of a virtual world so i would juts say all, she can download them all and decide for herself.
My Knight Storm animation series i'm writing up for 2 reasons, 1. i have my little Nunnally to come home to after a long day blowing crap up, killing soul eating monsters and putting up with everyone calling me small and 2. i have the power to protect someone i love dearly.
C.C....hell, wouldn't you love to be with a girl who loves pizza that much and would backtalk guys like Tomaki like that.
don't have any particular one, there's Jonny Dep, Jack Black and Jim Cery (yeh, i doubt that's how their names are spelled but you should know who i'm trying to say)

he, he, almost got me with the small text, than you Notepad

warprincenataku

Jan 28, 2010
So the final boss of DoW II Chaos Rising is here to help me? The Nurgle Plague Lord is here to help?! Tis truly a sign of the apocolypse.

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
the old one from Demon's Souls. Not bad my favorite pokemon is Soralax and the thing to my left is my katana....i think I'm good.

greenice

Apr 7, 2010
So a random grunt from the first Ratchet&Clank and a Dragonite with a allot of books and an orange and a desk lamp and some pens...that should work worst case scenario I fly away with my Dragonite.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
Sooooo me and Psyduck can cower in fear under my window drapes while Temperantia from Bayonetta makes short work of those zombies.

I just realized I don't know anything about Pokemon and I probably shouldn't sit so close to an open windows while playing frustrating games :p

Yelchor

Aug 30, 2009
So. Zombie vs... Necromorph?

...I won't be sure on what to bore to death with my science magazine.

Atleast I have Scyther. If I remember the name correctly. Ahem.