The last character you defeated in a video game is here to help you in the zombie apocalypse and...

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
So, I have Illidan Stormrage (As he appears at the end of the Black Temple 25-man raid in World of Warcraft), Mew (Shut up, it's a super-powered psychic cat), and a mouse for a Mac.

...Yeah, I'll just sit back and let you guys do all the work...

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Hmmm I have a creeper with a scyther? Helping me whilst I fight with an empty coke can. Shit's about to go down!

Fitzcaraldo

Member of three secret societies
Feb 2, 2011
Just cause 2's baby panay with hs semi-automatic rocket launcher, Arceus and me wielding an empty glass. Yay.

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
A...

With a...

Armed with a...

have come to helped with with the Zombies...

Hmmm Well I Screwed.

Veteran

Jan 3, 2008
If you're going by last thing i killed/destroyed in a game then i'm teamed up with a Scrin Mothership, being aided by a Blaziken and i'm armed with a single stick of chewing gum.

I'll pass on the obvious Duke Nukem quote.

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
drummodino said:
Hmmm I have a creeper with a scyther? Helping me whilst I fight with an empty coke can. Shit's about to go down!
Lol at least you got an actually threatening monster. My last kill in Minecraft was a pig XD

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
I thought the Titan Henchmen (the big mutated guys from Batman Arkham Asylum) would be a useful ally in a zombie apocalypse, but he just spent all his time swapping body-building tips with the Tanks.

Oh, and my Munchlax just ate all of the emergency rations I'd gathered. I didn't last very long, as you'd imagine. I had a TV Remote but it was irrelevant.

everfreeDragon

Oct 28, 2009
Ok so my ally is a hallucination of Nicole Unless the zombie apocalypse is all in someone's head she's just going to be annoying with that glowy face of hers.
But hey at least I get a Scyther!

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
So you're actually telling me that Heavy, is helping me fight zombies, with a vaporeon at his side, while a wield an empty glass cup? HELL YES!

as for anime... i dunno what he'll like, but i'd recommend something with big guns. And fictional world i'd like to live in? How to train you Dragon =D.... SHUTUP!!!1!

umm... dunno who which person i'd like to date...

Blitzwarp

Jan 11, 2011
Great, I have the Makron with a pet Raichu helping me defeat zombies with his army of my dead team mates. I don't know who I should be rooting for.

Drazeric

Feb 24, 2010
hmmm Tabitha from New vegas with a charazard and im wielding a cell phone and half a pack of smokes...i dont think is is going to end that well

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
o thats fantastic i get Power Girl to help me! big boobs mcgee with superman powers! can't ask for a better partner XD

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
SWEET! Saul "Slash" Hudson is here with an Espeon and my own guitar.

The zombie apocalypse is now making it's own epic BGM!