The last character you defeated in a video game is here to help you in the zombie apocalypse and...

Lesd3vil

Oct 11, 2010
Hmm. Apparently I'm accompanied by a magical energy-stealing horse-thing, a Scyther, and I'm equipped with a portable amplifier and guitar :| Perhaps I can use the energy stolen by the horse to create some kind of Brutal Legend style guitar combos! Boooyah

Who Dares Wins

Dec 26, 2009
Poison Ivy with that big man-eating-thing of hers from Arkham Asylum, Tropius the best HM slave and a plant which is the only thing left to me... It's Plants VS Zombies basically.

moretimethansense

Apr 10, 2008
A random african merc is helping me armed with Scyther and starts asking me questions?
I'd take the phone to my left, knock them out, steal their Scyther then fly off to rescue Lelliana so we could watch some higuirashi together in the Star Wars universe while talking about how attracted we both are to Aya Hirano.

Do I win?

Sarkule

Jun 9, 2010
The Harvester from the Dragon Age DLC Golems of Amgarrak. That's good :D
But Psyduck... hmm, not so good :3

BlackSaint09

Dec 9, 2010
XD Alto Angelo from DMC 4,(since i dont really remember all of the pokemon) Mew with a shelf of books(because im in the library with my Laptop)
Fictional world DMC.(Dunno why i just feel like id enjoy myself if i tried)
Fictional Character id go out with: Shirayuki Mizore
Favourite actor( Cuz i dont really have a fave actress): Johnny Depp(Pirates of The Caribbean was kinda funny)

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
A big flying zombie creature from Resident Evil 5. I don't see how that's a good thing. It'll probably eat me seeing as this is a zombie apocalypse.

crazy_egyptian

Dec 2, 2010
GrimHeaper said:
A Magikarp with a magikarp WELL I'M SCREWED!
Well, not necessarily...

[embed] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye7b3bOQ6lY [/embed]
Damnit i can't post videos... someone please teach me...

Magnesium360

FDA Approved!
Mar 9, 2010
A TF2 Heavy,a Blastoise (unholy union of a tank and a tortoise, what could be better?) and! A desk lamp... Huh. Guess I'll just keep out the way then.

fletch_talon

Nov 6, 2008
A stunted Scamp riding an Arcanine into battle, whilst I defend myself with a green glowing martini glass I got at the musical Wicked.

Magnesium360

FDA Approved!
Mar 9, 2010
Don't leave a space, then it should work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye7b3bOQ6lY

EDIT: Huh, apparently not. Sorry. Can I delete this post?

cahtush

Jul 7, 2010
about 10.000 jannisars (musketmen that heal when they defeat an enemy from civ 5). and a meowth. and a canculator. i think im good to go

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Anna Navarre or, if you count them, a planeswalker (M:TG - Duels of the Planeswalkers multiplayer, y'know)...carrying a Gengar.
I think I will be doing good.

I recommend Lucky Star, if you're as eccentric as me.

I want to be a planeswalker in the Magic: The Gathering universe! And I'd like to date either Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender or Konata from Lucky Star. Don't look at me. <.<

Favourite actor? Umm...I guess Robin Williams is cool. And Jason Statham.

Weltraum Amy said:
Someone should make a wallposter out of this battle. Dracula, Nurgle, Gideon, Saren, the son of the pope, a bunch of random monsters wielding tradingcards, beverage cans, shelves and whatnot, all accompanied by a badass Pokémon charging towards the amassing zombie horde.

That would be the coolest piece of art mankind has ever created.
I approve. Now where are the artists of The Escapist?

EDIT: 1000th post! Wooo.

Srs bzns

Feb 4, 2011
A Spetznaz soldier, a Blaziken, and a watch...

At least I'll be able to find out how short a time I lasted.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I doubt a Necromorph is going to help anyne in a zombie apocolypes, itll just make things worse

and a pen isnt much help eather

Basically Im screwed