The last character you defeated in a video game is here to help you in the zombie apocalypse and...

Paulie92

Mar 6, 2010
Colonel(?) Hoffman, Blastoise and either a cat, half empty cider or excercise bike, depending on your definition of object and directly to your left.

Please forgive lack of grammar and proper spelling as I have a half empty cider in my left hand

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009

... I don't know how I feel about this alliance. First of all, he's evil and unpredictable. Second of all, he was kind of a pushover.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
Random Soldier number 15980 from Call of Duty 2

and he's with Mudkip

and to my left is just a Sega Genesis

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Psychophante

Nov 9, 2009
Me, The Joker, and Charmander, powered by a bottle of Jack Daniel's. Dunno if we would survive very long, but it should be one hell of a party!

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Vegeta... Why do you have a Charizard? Anyway, pick up that shotgun and board up those wind- ho your going to shoot shit out of your hands... Fair enough.

SodaDew

Sep 28, 2009
lol, so the aliens from Majora's Mask with Mewtwo, are going to help me and im equipped with curtains...im dead

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
A creeper and a Charizard... oh this should be fun... as long as he's faaaar away from me/

Meepo

Nov 30, 2010
A Giant Flaming Wurm from Guild Wars is here with his pet Abomasnow...sweet, though the printer to my left wont be easy to use as a weapon...

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Okay so I have a greater fire demon called Lord Pheros or something from an iPod touch game called Demon Hunter with a Blastoise standing in my doorway telling me a zombie apocalypse is on the way and that they are here to assit me in surviving it and that I should put up that bookcase full of books and use it as a weapon...

Zombies don't like fire rite?

DMal88

Oct 30, 2009
Well I guess I have the entire roster of the Los Angeles Kings from NHL 11...
along with Primeape and an exacto knife

I'd say I'm good to go.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
What's this, a random helghast with...Arcanine?! My lord, thank god I have a...fan to help protect me!