The last enemy you defeated is now your roommate

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
Does he hold his grudge against me defeating/killing him? Because getting killed by a candy cane.

Mine would be a Soldier, Demoman, Spy, or Heavy from TF2. Kinda hoping it's the Heavy, since I could out smart him, and he doesn't have anything that explodes and won't stab me in the back.

AlexKasper

Feb 8, 2011
An Eclipse Mercenary from Mass Effect 2... should be interesting at least as long as she doesn't kill me

May 5, 2010
Hmmm.....Well, depending on how you look at it, my new roommate is either Glados, or a random turret. I think I'm fucked either way.

Nerdstar

Apr 29, 2011
Funkysandwich said:
A Zombie in minecraft... Not good news.
could be worse you could have a creeper as your new rommie!

OT:i was playing dino d-day and i just brought down a trex so...yeah i have a giant nazi dinosaur in my liveing room now...great.

OCAdam

Oct 13, 2010
Well uhm... this is just... confusing. I don't speak Chernarussian, and he doesn't speak English. *sigh* Well, I don't know which Chedaki I killed last.. so he's either a Medic, Automatic Rifleman, or a regular Rifleman. I couldn't tell, I killed them from about 1300-1350m away with the M107 with my fireteam's Marksman also shooting at them with the same gun.

He better not be armed...

(wished I had killed a Prinny last instead... dood.)

Royal King

Dec 7, 2010
A Fiend from Fallout:NV

Strangely, I already have a drugged out roommate that's dirty and smells bad.

mrkmil

Nov 19, 2009
Jedoro said:
Japanese soldier from WWII

Shit, he's gonna stick me with his bayonet in my sleep, won't he?
Well, I've been living with one for a few months now, and he's only tried to kill me a few times.

swiftdraw

Jul 29, 2011
Great... I got the werewolf from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. So I guess that means I got a psychotic furry that can't be killed by gun fire for a room-mate now? Frickin' Steam weekend deals.