The last enemy you killed is now your DINNER.

HandsomeJack

Jul 17, 2009
I am not eating a Turian, what with thier being a dextro-protien lifeform. That would be...unpleasant.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
ranged minions from League of Legends.
Could be worse, i guess. Glad i didn't play Resident Evil.

HandsomeJack

Jul 17, 2009
stormtrooper9091 said:
i'm a vegetarian and i find this topic offensive, hmpf
Awwww, if it makes you feel better, I killed the Thorian earlier today in Mass Effect. So plants arent neccessarly off the menu...allbiet a telepathic setient plant. Too bad I didnt stop earlier of that woulda been my dinner, now I am stuck poking my fork into a turian as I put off the inevitable.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Goblin. Ironically, I beat him to death with an unidentified drumstick. I love Vindictus.

Pikey Mikey

Aug 24, 2010
Ok, so I get to eat a Timber Wolf from Baldur's Gate?
I don't have a problem with that, it's probably quite tasty =)
could've been worse, could've been an Ogre or one of those fucking Gibberlings that always sneak up on me when I rest to restore my spells and health

emerald2142

Oct 1, 2009
Wait, I'm sorry I take that back, I forgot I had Star Wars Empire at War running in the background which means....son of a *****, the Death Star. DO NOT WANT.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Has there been a picture of The King yet? That seems so fitting...

OT: Blanka from Street Fighter IV doesn't sound very tasty, even when psycho fried.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Looks light I am stuck eating an imp from Doom 2. His friends look like they would pounce on me if I did not have a BFG pointed at them. Oh well, might as well get this over and done with.

Glaive_21842

Dec 21, 2009
Dude, I'm pretty sure the last thing i killed was a Zerg Hive...there's no way I'm finishing that alone >_<