The last enemy you killed is now your DINNER.

Reaper69lol

Disciple of The Gravity cat
Apr 16, 2010
Cool, Im eating a fiend steak new Vegas style for dinner, guy named Cook Cook to be precise, oh the irony.

Timmons

Mar 23, 2010
.... hmmmm, the last guy I killed was some random guy on black ops... I shot him with a pistol in last stand, now I have to eat him- thats what i call humiliating!

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
mew1234321 said:
All of you are awesome.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not immune to super rabies.

And seeing as though all the helicopter pilots around me haven't been turning into ravenous flesh eating monsters, I'm pretty sure I'm not a carrier either.

Well, I guess I'm going to haven't to imitate an anorexic tonight.
Thanks, I had a feeling we were. =)

That is why it is good to have gamer luck on your side when it comes to threads like these. I was lucky enough to have Taki from Soul Calibur as my last opponent before I shut off my 360. I'm not apposed to cannibalism if it has to be done. I'll take this thread literally in that the "dinner" has to eaten for survival means. So, that being said, she's turning over the fire now. I have the basting brush, and I'm thinking a nice sweet and sour sauce will compliment her nicely.

Don't worry about going hungry, I'll share. Just choose what you want when she is done roasting.