The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
It's Black Swan (film) combined with The Void (game) and Margaret Atwood's The Tent (book).

The result is an all-round mindf**k, exploring themes of gender, death, ecology and the very nature of what is real. It's beautiful and scary, and funny, and cryptic, and above all - pretentious as hell.

KaosuHamoni said:
Batman: Arkham Asylum, The Blues Brothers, and Lightning by Dean Koontz.

A wisecracking Batman travels through time to change the unfortunate fate of a girl, protecting her from the fascist hordes of Joker's minions, all the while on a mission from God.

I'd totally watch/play/read that.
I bet Grant Morrison's already working on it.

Futurenerd

The Man With the Golden Bun
Oct 28, 2009
The last book I finished or the last book I read? I guess it doesn't really matter in my case.
Ok, The Iron Monkey (Corny Kung-fu movie) combines with Terraria combines with Speaker for the Dead/Xenocide.

I have no idea. Something insanely epic.

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
Rise of the Throne Age: Origins?, that sounds pretty fuckin' rad!. Dragon Age is similar to Game of Thrones, but why not add a slave rebellion story.

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
So... The Karete Kid, Kingdom Hearts 2, and the last Dragonlance book I read. 'Dems the makings for something damn epic, but at the same time clean-cut with plenty of magic monsters and violence.

Riku, sweep the leg with magic.

CRRPGMykael

Mar 6, 2011
I wonder how in the holy mother of fuck are Spider-Man 2,Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows gonna combine?

irrelevantnugget

Mar 25, 2008
Game: Catherine
Book: The Unbearable Lightness of Being

So far so good, can make a novel about relationships!

Oh wait.
Movie: Monty Python & The Holy Grail.

Balls.

PS: Goddammit, if only I'd rewatched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Could've made some sick relationship-related combo with that.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Conan the Barbarian, Just Cause 2, and The City & The City by China Mieville.

So, it's about a grappling-hook-wielding, shirtless Mexican berserker who lives on a tropical island where the inhabitants choose not to notice the parallel tropical island that exists within the same space. And he has to defeat an evil wizard who's illegally crossed the metaphysical border into the other island.

Why does that sound so cool?

captainordo

Mar 28, 2009
game- Gears of War 2
Book- Gears of War: Coalition's End
Movie: Pinocchio
I don't know how that would work.

Meredith999

Jul 24, 2011
Game: Mount & Blade: Warband
Film: The first Pink Panther
Book: Wolf's Honour

Not sure what would happen.

Gulleko

Mar 30, 2011
So... Hellboy is looking for gold in the world of Spelunky, aided by the airship Arto Paasilinna wrote about? That would actually be really funny! xD

jopomeister

Apr 7, 2010
Portal and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part II and City Of The Snakes by D.B. Shan.

So, Science, Magic, and ridiculous gangster city shenanigans mixed with weird Incan stuff and a cool assassin.

JKain

Mar 15, 2011
Last Film: Before Night Falls (Biopic based on the autobiography of gay cuban Writer Reinaldo Arenas)
Last Game: Gabriel Knight - Sins of the Fathers
Last Book: Kritik der reinen Toleranz (transl.:Critique of pure Tolerance) by Henryk M. Broder (german,jewish Satirist)

hmmm.....that seems to fit almost boringly well together

Edit:
KaosuHamoni said:
Batman: Arkham Asylum, The Blues Brothers, and Lightning by Dean Koontz.

A wisecracking Batman travels through time to change the unfortunate fate of a girl, protecting her from the fascist hordes of Joker's minions, all the while on a mission from God.

I'd totally watch/play/read that.
if anyone at DC reads your Post....consider the idea stolen ;)
(plus while wearing his trademark bat-sunglasses all the time)

Warforger

Apr 24, 2010
This doesn't work for me because I mostly read political books as normal books bore me to death.

So say Assasin's Creed Brotherhood, Ironman and Art of War (a different one written by a modern military historian). Yah that would make no sense at all.

RedgraveStorm

Feb 15, 2011
My last movie was Batman Begins, my last game was Left 4 Dead 2, my last book was American Gods.

This is going to be crazy awesome.

Agarth

Jul 14, 2009
Last game is Fallout 3, last movie was Cowboys and Aliens, (not too big of a change) and the last book is the first book in the 'Wheel of Time' series. I wonder how The Dragon likes the taste of a mini gun fire. Lets see you be the antagonist of a book when your full of holes! And we're going to have to deal with the aliens sooner or later...

Just in case you've never read The Wheel of Time, The Dragon is a person, not as you would logically assume, a dragon.

Edit: Oh wait the last movie I saw was The Transporter 2... OK, The Lone wanderer teams up with a gun using car ninja to defeat an Over powered warrior guy who is know to be able to "open up the ground beneath his enemies." Well, this is going to be awesome.

chemistry35

Jan 8, 2010
Scott Pilgrim, Heroes of Newerth, and the Grapes of Wrath?

Don't see it happening, although if they managed it, it would be awesome.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Scott Pilgrim, Infamous 2, and American Gods.

That could get interesting, or it could go insane fast.

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
Captain America, Tf2 and The Fry Chronicles...

The Heavy in Captain America's costume presenting QI?

I'd definatly watch that!

Vindestructable

Mar 5, 2011
Last Movie was Highlander, Last game was The Bastion, last book was Elric of Melnibone.

So an Immortal kid goes around trying to fix the world while cutting the heads of other immortals with a sword that steals souls while things explode for no reason, all the while doing busywork for a demon prince who never ceases to remind him how annoying and insignificant he is.

sounds good to me