The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

Grotch Willis

May 10, 2011
Paul (movie), Fallout New Vegas, and the Zombie Survival Guide.

So an Alien who crash lands on Earth has to survive a Zombie Apocalypse in the post nuclear war wastes of Nevada?

Wesley Stephenson

Jul 31, 2011
Last Game: Silent Hill 2
Last Book: The Picture Of Dorian Gray
Last Film: Serenity

So I'm stuck with a psychological horror about a man who's soul is exchanged for eternal youth, aboard a ship filled with mercenaries and monsters that remind him of his numerous misdeeds...

sounds cool

Fogold

Jan 18, 2010
Last movie was About a Boy, game was TF2, and book was His Dark Materials.

So Hugh Grant helps the Heavy and his bear deamon get a life? Ok....

That said, a combination of Tf2 and His Dark Materials sounds absolutely awesome. To be honest, the concept of deamons makes everything awesome (except the movie D:)

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Planet Of The Apes (original), Portal 2 and Arkham Asylum: A Serious House On Serious Earth... my god, I honestly cannot imagine it. It would be the most jaw-droppingly awesome, bad-ass and crookedly terrifying situation ever!

Soisait

Nov 7, 2009
alien 3 + god of war 3 + A game of thrones

wait wat? intresting combination in my head ^^
The aliens is on a political scheme to kill the gods... lol

Adamd1990

Apr 13, 2011
Movie - Stepbrothers
Game - The Bastion
Book - 1984

So Will Farrell and the other guy are living in a totalitarian society until the Calamity ruins it all? Hmm...

Also, this must be how producers come up with new ideas.

Truehare

Nov 2, 2009
I am reading the Odyssey now and playing the hell out of Fallout New Vegas.

As for the last movie I watched, it is a little more complicated, since I haven't watched any movies recently and don't remember what the last one was, so I'll cheat a bit. I was watching the "movie" version of Full Throttle yesterday, because I'm subtitling it.

So let's see... Combine the three and you get the epic story of a though biker and his gang trying to get back home through a wasteland peopled with mutated Cyclopses (is that plural right?), a radioactive Scylla, roadside bars where you can pick a fight only to discover your adversary is a plasma-rifle-wielding god in disguise...

Man, I wish someone would make a game out of that.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Captain America and Temeraire. That may work (Temeraire is sort of like Eragon but set in this reality but during Napoleon timeline. So overall it would be WW2 but with dragon riders.

Dectomax

Jun 17, 2010
Game: Supreme Commander
Film: The Bourne Identity
Book: Way of the Wolf - Part one of the Vampire Earth

Actually, that sounds kinda cool...

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
I just watched an iranian film called The Hunter, and read the selected tales by Edgar Allan Poe, and played the homefront demo.

A sole man (who enjoys hunting) must investigate the many strange ordeals that have caused the war, to save his ranch and family. Along the way he will meet many shady characters reflecting different attributes of life and death, and he will come to understand the true core of war.

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
Lord of the Rings (film), Day of defeat source, and hunt for the red october.

People in armor with swords, shooting people with WWII weapons and chucking grenades....on a submarine.
Uh oh

Lord Kodous

Feb 24, 2009
1. Trials HD
2. Heartbreak Ridge
3. Star Wars: Black Fleet Crisis: Shield of Lies
So a guy who never leaves his motorcycle joins a screwed over platoon in the marines and rides over obstacle courses made of politics and alien spacecraft and mistrust. uhh...

Inkidu

Mar 25, 2011
Last movie I saw Captain America
Last book I read Settling Accounts: The Grapple by Harry Turtledove
Last game I played Dead Rising 2

In a WWII where the Union and the Confederacy still exist each start their own super-soldier program one Captain America, another Colonel Confederacy, but then Zombies everywhere!

Enigmatic Master

Aug 19, 2010
movie: final destination 5
game: star ocean the last hope
Book: pathfinder core rule book

that would be interesting
A Sci-fi RPG with death coming after you in unusual ways

Washboard

Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!
Dec 17, 2008
Sucker punch, Leauge of ledgends, and Game of thrones... So Mad/Hot girls and Lots of fighting for no real reason and Fighting/sex/Dragons...

Hmm, its still game of thrones even with he other 2 added?

Washboard

Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!
Dec 17, 2008
captainordo said:
game- Gears of War 2
Book- Gears of War: Coalition's End
Movie: Pinocchio
I don't know how that would work.
A gruff soldier fighting the alien swarms (for a long time) living in the hope that one day he will be a real boy!