The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

Caine Master

Jul 16, 2011
Conan the Barbarian with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Borderlands, and Mass Effect: Ascension

So I have Conan running around a wasteland, killing bandits with mass accelerator weapons. This is just awesome.

Mortons4ck

Jan 12, 2010
Movie: Limitless
Game: League of Legends
Book: Spider on the Staircase

Synopsis: Granted amazing intellectual powers by NZT, Kog'Maw (the former Mouth of the Abyss) is sent by Scotland Yard to investigate a string of murders in the English countryside.

th155

Mar 4, 2011
Hm... Sucker punch + Team Fortress 2 + Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. So... A bunch of women in an insane asylum dream up a bunch of mercenaries fighting each other... Hm, that makes more sence than the actual plot of TF2! Oh, and there's a time machine in the middle of oxford (i think that's where it was) and they can use it to create Mozart (or was it Bach)... Hm... That could be what the mercenaries are fighting over.

TheDarklite

Nov 26, 2010
The last movie I watched was Resident Evil, the last game I played was Terran Conflict and the last book I read was King Arthur.

So it is a medieval world with T-Virus zombies, being invaded by huge ass spaceships? Sounds somewhat interesting to me....

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010
Movie: Blade Runner
Game: Arkham Asylum
Book: Revolutionary Road

This'll be fun! (Anyone who has read the book will know it won't be...)

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
The last book I read was Commitment Hour by James Alan Gardner. It involves a small village where children switch gender every year, and a murder that occurs after a scientist comes to do an anthropological study.

The last movie I saw was Cars 2 . . . . so yeah, a bit of a juxtaposition I'd say :D

The last game I played was TF2. It would be a stretch but I suppose that could combine with the spy theme of Cars 2, but here again I'm at a loss how it could be involved with the book. Still, a funny though!

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
I just watched Rango, the last game I played was Halo Reach, and the last book I read was (it's a graphic novel) Time and the Batman. I do not understand how any of that will work together.

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
Knowing plus Amnesia plus a thriller that was like a combination of Indiana Jones and James Bond.

So, the world is about to end, and the only way to stop it is to find a prophecy deep in an Arabian desert, but you get trapped in a tomb alone, leaving you at the mercy of whatever is inside it.

Sounds pretty frickin rad.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Fidelias said:
Okay, so Priest, plus Mechwarrior 4 Mercs, plus The Dresden Files...

So... Dresden fighting weak vamps while riding a giant robot in a futuristic world ruled by the Church...

HELL YEAH!!!!!
Where's the funding? I'd marry the person who green-lighted the idea.

Uh, for me...

Fallout 3 + Dresden Files + Spider Man. Dresden in post-apocalyptic New York? Give me it NOW!

Zetona

Dec 20, 2008
Senna, L.A. Noire, and The Sound and the Fury.

Hmmm...neurotic kid from an old and dysfunctional Southern family who can't get over his sister's marriage travels far from home to solve once and for all what caused Ayrton Senna's fatal accident. Avoiding clocks and his own shadow the entire time, of course. That'd be an interesting gameplay mechanic.

VampSlayer

Oct 20, 2010
Misery, COD 4, and the Dresden Files mixed together? WTF is this? Though i guess the guy who was kept hostage might get busted out earlier.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Movie: Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Game: Mass Effect
Book: Deadpool Corps.

Apes are making waves in the galactic community, Commander Caesar Shepard has just been granted Spectre status by the Citadel Council.
And then a bunch of Deadpools come in and start shooting up the place.

And then the Deadpools and the crew of the Normandy (the entire human staff replaced with apes) team up to stop the Reapers.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
The last movie I saw was Conan: the Barbarian the newest one, last game I played was Dawn of War 2, and the book I am reading is Dance of Dragons. So it'd be a RTS game with Conan vs The knights of Westeros.

Aug 1, 2010
Movie: Fright Night.

Game: Halo Reach.

Book: H.P. Lovecraft.

So a couple of nerdy kids and a stage magician are transported to the middle of an intergalactic war in order to fight vampires and Cthulhu.

This just might be the most glorious thing ever created...

UnderCoverGuest

May 24, 2010
Kill Bill, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Land of the Minotaurs (Richard A. Knaak).

Soo, I got some big ol' minotaurs running around alternate-reality New York City helping The Bride achieve her revenge...AWESOME.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
The last movie I saw was the newest Conan: The Barbarian, the last game I played was Dragon Age II and the last book I read was 'House of Chains' Book four in the Malazan Book of the Fallen, and I'm currently reading 'Midnight Tides', book five in the same series.

It would be a world filled with gods (in physical form), demons, shape-shifters, countless types of magic, immortal undead warriors, and vicious elven warrior races. All in all, not a particularly safe world to live in.