The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

Dukenstein

Jul 14, 2010
Film- Lethal weapon
Game- Starcraft 2
Book- Harry Potter 7 (read before the movie came out quickly)

Wow thats a good movie. Mel Gibson in terran armor slaughtering all the students at Hogwarts. Now that's a movie I'd see twice.

Varrdy

Feb 25, 2010
My last game was Mass Effect 2, my last film was The Right Stuff and the last book I read was one of Jeremy Clarksons - mix all that together and the sheer awesome might make my head explode!

Wardy

Captain Trek

Jul 21, 2011
So Minecraft is going to combine with The King's Speech (Yeah, I know... I don't see very many films) and Volume 1 of "Traffic Engineering and Management"?

Hmm... I suppose using Minecraft logic to construct a roadway so George VI can get to one of his speeches WOULD be pretty awesome...

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Captain America, Modern Warfare 2, Telling lies (Go look it up)

A superhero with a gun, working through an incredibly confusing story about nuclear weapons, combined with the understanding of lies.

So yeah, It's pretty much still MW2.

mummy162

Oct 1, 2009
I just watched The Help, which I don't think goes very well with Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I don't even want to throw in a book - those two already are quite the pair.

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
Fallout New Vegas, Douglas Adams "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" and Witcher the movie.

That sounds quite awesome.

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
Movie: Empire of the Wolves
Game: Super Mario Brother
Book: A doorway to summer.

A French detective goes into the seedy gang world of the Mushroom Kingdom after having awoken from cryo sleep.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Huh. The story of Dorian Gray, the immortal, beautiful, vigilante who aims to blow up Parliament once he's gotten a +45 Knife of Fuckyou.

(The Picture of Dorian Gray, V for Vendetta, Dungeon Siege 2)

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Hm.

The Karate Kid(Original, not the remake)
Rock Band 3
The Year of the Black Rainbow

So....yeah. It could work.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
My last movie was 30 Minutes or Less, my last game was NHL 11, and my last book was The Rum Diaries.

So I've got a team of NHL players who all have bombs strapped to their chest, and have to rob a bank while in their hockey equipment.....and it all takes place in 1950's Puerto Rico when they're working at a newspaper.

....I would actually see/play/read that

Charvale

May 17, 2008
Let's see...

Game: Vampire: the Masquerade Redemption
Movie: Emperor's New Groove
Book: Temple

A young college professor is hired by a shady arm of the government to recover a lost Incan idol formed from a fallen meteorite in the shape of a llama that had been transformed from the teenage emperor Kuzco, not knowing that when they arrive, a second party has arrived to take the idol, proclaming it to be one of the signs of Gehenna. When the stone is rolled away, jaguars pour out of the temple with a little kitten jumping forward with a "mrrowl". Much hilarity and death ensues as people proceed to die in extraordinarily funny ways, and Vampires find themselves tied to a tree about to go over a waterfall.

Bring it on...

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
source code, toy soldiers: cold war and hammer of the emperor
um....?

The Cap

Aug 14, 2011
Bad Company 2, Cloverfield and a book on Sniper skills.

So basically somwthing involving a sniper, crazy huge monsters and destructable enviroments.

badass

Henkie36

Aug 25, 2010
Transformers Dark of the Moon + GTA The Ballad Of Gay Tony + Da Vinci Code = Free roaming through ruined New York as Optimus Prime while shooting Decepticons, Russian mob bosses and solving ridiculously hard cryptic puzzles in search of Open Grail Diamonds. I may have gotten that last one mixed up.

But that doesn't matter, because this sounds fucking awesome to me!

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
So.. Batman, Lord of the rings, and Bully: The Scholarship Edition..

*Writes down script*

Hijax

Jun 1, 2009
Frozen Synapse meets A Feast for Crows meets Rango.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......