The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

Greedy_Smurph

Aug 17, 2011
Rightio. Reservoir Dogs meets Mass Effect 2 meets The Hunger Games. This could make for one very awesome cinematic experience.

Ironsouled

Nov 5, 2009
Oh god.
My last movie was Labrynth, last game was WoW (Sue me.), and my book is The Unremembered by Peter Orullian. This is going to by one hellacious fantasy mix with a bit of near apocalyptic Grimdark conditions. I'm set, in fact I'm loving it, but the world as a whole will rue the very day this was unleashed.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Samurai Rebellion, Batman Arkham Asylum and Symposium?

Uh... Batman and a Samurai teams up in Ancent greece alongside Platon to...uh, defeat the joker?

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
Movie: The Chaperone (WWE film with Triple H)

Game: Final Fantasy 13

Book: Bioshock: Rapture

So a book/game/movie about an underwater city, where people are controlled by sky gods and can use magic and the player is tasked to look after a group of kids, while using hand to hand combat.

I'd play it.

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
So Harry Potter meets Mass Effect meets Lord of the Rings...

So Harry Potter must team up with Commander Shepard to destroy the ring/ keep it out of the clutches of Voldermort, the Reapers and Sauron with the help of the Fellowship using magic, guns, arrows and swords.

Sounds like an amazing high to me! ADVENTURE!

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
Cowboys & Aliens, Dawn of War 2, and Children of Hurin.

Seriously, seriously odd mix involving space ships, lasers, revolvers, native americans, chainmail, and a dragon.

wilson_ty

Mar 29, 2011
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood combines with The Witcher 2 and The Count of Monte Cristo...
This actually sounds kind of interesting. So Edward Elric was betrayed by Iorveth from The Witcher 2 and is sent to prison. Then he escapes because he can clap his hands and transmute things, and in a few days, Iorveth is dead.
No, wait! It turns out that Geralt can transmute things, but he... No, wait...
I guess the whole transmutation without circles kind of makes anyone overpowered in this?
Ok, so a character from The Witcher 2 or The Count of Monte Cristo betrays a character from The Witcher 2 or The Count of Monte Cristo, and he's in the world of Fullmetal Alchemist??
Well, my last real movie that I can remember was Source Code.

sevreon

Jan 6, 2011
Last movie: Captain America
Last game: Team Fortress 2
Last book: The Walking Dead (do graphic novels count? If not, I read World War Z before that, so doesn't make that much of a huge difference I guess!)

A tenth class is introduced : Meet The Super Solider. But all of a sudden, uh oh, zombies!

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
Spartacus, Assassins' Creed Brotherhood, Brideshead Revisited. So, a load of upper-class toffs shouting, "No, I am Sebastian Flyte" while climbing on roofs? Sounds worringly plausible...

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
movie: source code, games: world of war craft, book: land under England

that achely might work, like really well. i would descirbe more but it would spoil the engind of the movie. but still really bad ass

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
You forgot TV show.
And, Super 8 (don't watch btw), Speaker for the Dead, and DA:O. So, a racial anthropological look at the various races of Ferelden, but set in a small american suburb where everyone knows each other, parental issues, children and I guess the monsters would be the other races (sound familiar?) Damnit films, That was actually starting to sound interesting, but once again, you swoop in and ruin every other medium. This is why I hate you films!

StonkThis

Aug 12, 2009
Butterfly Effect, Starcraft 2 and Be More Chill.

Zerg discover time travel and buy a pill that helps them to destroy the Protoss and Terran?

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
"Rise of the Planet of the Apes" with "Dead Nation" with "A Dance with Dragons"...hmmm...

Zombie monkeys arriving from beyond the wall to frighten the good people of Westeros? Now that´s something.

siffty

Jul 12, 2009
Infamous, green lantern, and modern recording techniques.

Umm yea, I dont Evan.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
The last movie I watched was The orphan, last book I read was Misery by Stephen King, and the last game I played was Silent Hill 4:The room OK, so there is a creepy psychotic russian girl I adopted and we are locked in an apartment that tries to kill you, and there is also a deranged woman that is chasing me around. I am screwed...

(Also, looking at this, I need to watch and read something that is a bit more cheerful. These are all looking a bit morbid I must admit)