The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

sevreon

Jan 6, 2011
Kodachi said:
Film - Exhibit A: Family descends into madness after money issues steadily stack against them.
Game - TF2: Class based warfare.
Book - School Activities Book: Collection of different science lessons for Grades 3-5.

I can't put them together! I tried! Any help?
Two identical families who can only told apart by their blue or red clothes, have been driven by money troubles and madness to become paid mercenaries which fight against each other. Ummm... for science!

Daroesb

Mar 3, 2010
Movie: Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Game: Fable 3
Book: Animal Farm by George Orwell

Dunno how that would work

Tesral

Jul 19, 2011
Movie - Dead Space: Downfall
Game - Grief Syndrome (Puella magi)
Book: - Alice in Wonderland

I can see this becoming a psychotic horror fest, and Grief Syndrome & Alice in Wonderland would work great together.

Aug 28, 2010
A jewish girl forced into prostitution by nazis in the capital wasteland uses magic to find a fallen star. Could turn into quite the awesome story right there.

Book: House of dolls, by Ka-Tzetnik 135633.
Game: Fallout 3, by Bethesda.
Movie: Stardust, from 2007.

Noah Maxin

Dec 2, 2010
Last movie: Wild Wild West
Last game: Prototype
Last book: Dante's Inferno

So Will Smith is given superpowers in a steampunk old west, where he must venture through Hell.

Joby Baumann

Apr 19, 2011
fright night+ minecraft, + a motorcycle repair book. well i guess id have to craft a motorcycle out of mined iron and diamond, and make some wooden stakes on a deserted continent I woke up in in order to defeat a vampire

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
Movie: Crimes and Misdemeanors

Book: Maus

Game: Bioshock

So it will involve something like an anthropomorphic Jewish mouse (chased by anthropomorphic Nazi cats) that discovers this secret underwater city just to find out it's filled with mutant drug addicts.

Also he must juggle his love affair and his marriage.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
Kurt Vonnagut's Galapagos + Bastion (Two apocalypse stories, WIIIN) + James Bond

The first two are amazing together, the third not so much.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Cowboys and Aliens, Battlefield 2, and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest... So a game that stars Daniel Craig armed with a sick alien arm gun alongside Lisbeth Salandar kicking the Middle East Coalition and the PLA back to hell. Ten bucks says Salandar is going to hack the enemy planes so she can take control of them and remotely kamikaze her enemies.

Scorekeeper

Mar 15, 2011
Captain America
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
The Crippled God

So, Captain America takes C4 and an M14 with a 4x scope and magnum ammo on his journey to free/slay the Crippled God. I'd watch/play/read that.

GamerAddict7796

Jun 2, 2010
Ummm...

New Vegas, Independence Day and Carpe Jugulum (A Terry Pratchett novel about witches and vampires)

So Aliens destroying an already destroyed New Vegas which contains a magical, medieval village full of vampires trying to control all the humans but the witches will stop them...

Well, umm... yeah!

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
Considering my last movie was 3:10 to Yuma and my last game was Fallout, I'll be living in Book of Eli with a dash of In Cold Blood.

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
So the old Conan, Killing Floor and One day in the life of Ivan Denisovich...

So I've got Arnold killing zombies in a Gulag with the help of malnourished prisoners. Sick!

Mr. Purple

May 1, 2008
<color=purple> The last I played was World of Warcraft....the last book I read was the first of The Mortal Instruments series(City of Bones?), and the last movie I watched......I believe was the Unrated version of Sex Drive. XD

maetros

Jul 14, 2009
Goldeneye+Deus ex+Parasite eve (the book)
So it's Bond trying to stop a mitochondrial uprising in the future where everything is controlled by large shadowy organizations?