The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
My last film was Captain America, My last game was Vanquish, and my last book was a Series of Unfortunate Events.

I don't quite know what to make of this.

Lucyfer86

Jun 30, 2011
So it's... Blade Runner movie, World of Warcraft game and Starcraft book.. That's probably not gonna work out with any sanity.

CuteRocketeer

Mar 20, 2011
Last film was Star Trek (2009 version), last game was Borderlands and last book was one of the Star Wars novels. Definitely rocking the sci-fi genre at the moment.

Your post did make me laugh though; I'm trying to picture Captain America in the Lemony Snickets universe and the result is not pretty (haven't played Vanquish yet).

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Last game I played was Bioshock. Last book I read was Mary Renault's The Last of the Wine (a historical fiction set in Athens around the time of the Thirty Tyrants.)

The last movie I saw makes these combine a bit more naturally... considering I just rewatched Inception.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Scott Pilgrim, meets Fallout New: Vegas, meets Animal Farm? There's a great story to be had here somewhere but I can't quite piece it together.

Adam28

Feb 28, 2011
The inbetweeners travel with a bunch of dwarves and Gandalf in search of treasure protecting themselves from zombies, skeletons, zombies, and creepers.

That would actually make an awesome movie...

Sarcastic_Applause

Dec 1, 2010
Captain America, meets Armoured Core for Answer and The Scott Pilgrim Series.

I'm not sure of how to describe it but i do know thats pretty much my idea of the perfect world

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
Okay, so Priest, plus Mechwarrior 4 Mercs, plus The Dresden Files...

So... Dresden fighting weak vamps while riding a giant robot in a futuristic world ruled by the Church...

HELL YEAH!!!!!

ProZack

Jun 28, 2011
Star wars episode 4, last game was....battle front 2, and last book was the hobbit. Star wars meets Tolkien? I like the sound of that.

THEY COULD HAVE USED THE SPACESHIP TO GET TO MUSTAFAR THE WHOLE TIME!

Carpachi

Jul 12, 2011
Movie: A Few Good Men
Book: Osamu Tezuka's Dororo, Vol. 1
Game: World of Warcraft

Tom Cruise is a blind and deaf swordsman who wears fake arms to sheath his sword-arms, wandering around Azeroth in order to find and kill Jack Nicholson, who sacrificed his kid to demons.

This is a good idea.

Joel Dawson

Jun 26, 2011
1. The Room
2. Halo 3
3. Flatland

Okay...So Tommy Wiseau is a two dimensional space marine killing the flat covenant.

The Eyeball Moose

Jun 16, 2011
Captain America + Kirby Air Ride (with my siblings) + King of Shadows (summer reading)
=
A supersoldier who gets sent back in time to 1599 London in a world where wacky flying machines rule the skies.
Fucking sweet.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
So Do the right thing, mixed with a quasi biography of Penn Jillette, and Smash Brothers Brawl. This doesn't sound half bad, you thought it was cool to see snake and sonic.

dfphetteplace

Nov 29, 2009
Lets see, last night I watched RED, played VVVVVV, and I just finished reading a Forgotten Realms book, The Ghost King. Who I think I know what a schizophrenic feels like when I try to imagine putting them all into one world.

Broderick

May 25, 2010
Last movie was the new conan, last game was LOZ:wind waker, and last book was "Tales of H.P. Lovecraft. I can see this going wrong in so many ways...link being a hulking barbarian rogue sailing the seas in search of adventure, and then he gets attacked by a shaggoth =0. It would be a sprawling adventure, spreding across the 4 corners of the map,killing cultists and the old gods minions till you face off with the big bad himself, cthulhu!

projectX42

Jun 1, 2011
so battle field bad company 2 meets Mars Attacks and The dragon and the bear by Tom Clancy
that could work it would be messed up when the chines and Russians team up with the martians to attack America but still could be interesting