The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

aescuder

Aug 24, 2010
Love and Other Drugs + Star Craft II + A Dance with Dragons (George r.r. Martin).

An RTS game set in the medieval fictional world of George R.R. Martin where the main protagonist is afflicted with Parkinson disease. Instead of dragons you have the zerg.

Stalk3rchief

Sep 10, 2008
Wow... idk actually. Could be good...maybe?
Edit:forgot movie.

SteelPanther

Jul 25, 2011
Harry Potter wanders a polluted nuclear wasteland, during an alternate history World War 2. Nothing could possibly go wrong!

Movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2
Game: Fallout 3
Book: The War That Came Early: The Big Switch (book 3 of the War That Came Early series, by Harry Turtledove)

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
Toy Story 3, Fallout New Vegas and Abhorsen from the Old Kingdom trilogy.

A group of toys fighting one of the first nine beings in the universe that wants to destroy everything, all taking place in ruined Las Vegas.

My mind is full of what.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
well the last movie was captain america the last book the third in the hunger games series...
and the game was from dust...
hmm that should be... wierd...

CiferForLiberty

Jul 16, 2011
My last movie was Final Destination 5
My last game was Dragon Age Origins
and my last book was Neuromancer
Sci-fi fantasy where everyone dies while trying to stop a blight? Hell I don't know XD

GamerKT

Jul 27, 2009
Ender's Game + Batman Begins + Indigo Prophecy...

Damn, this shit is overly dark and depressing...

Mettking

Mar 17, 2011
Movie: Captain America
Book: The Art of War
Game: Left 4 Dead

Captain America and 3 friends fights against zombies in a war?

Sumrex

Apr 4, 2010
Let's see game: supreme commander Forged alliance
Movie: Equilibrium
Book : Republic Commando 01 - Hard Contact

so clone commando's running around in a huge galaxy at war with huge Mechs mixing martial arts and gun combat never getting hit once ... well it sounds interesting at least :)

Mike Richards

Nov 28, 2009
Movie: Source Code
Game: Cryostasis
Book: The Name of the Wind

The life of the greatest fantasy badass who ever lived reliving the last 8 minutes of a Russian ice breaker over run by frozen Lovecraftian abominations near the north pole. I'd watch/play/read that

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Movie: Seven Samurai
Game: Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Book: A Feast for Crows

The emo Samurai brings time paradoxes to the lives of the people to Westeros by using a combination of bushido and bad metal.

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
Limitless, Metal Gear Solid, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

So... Solid Snake on NZT works out how to clear Lisbeth Salander's name? I think that would make that book shorter.

Jim Stacey

Mar 31, 2011
Fallout 3 meets Hobo with a Shotgun meets Sherlock Holmes...

So an old crazy detective with a shotgun tracks down and kills criminals in post-apocalyptic America (with style)?

Well color me interested.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Movie: The Quick and the Dead
Game: Persona
Book: Dark Tower #1: The Gunslinger

Hmmmmm, sticking Roland into the Quick and the Dead could be quite interesting, not sure how to work Persona in there though.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
Honestly I can't remember the last movie I saw, but I've been watching the tv show 24 so I'll use that instead.

24, plus Dragon Age 2, plus Lord of the Flies.

I'm trapped on an island in Medieval times with 24 hours to escape? Thats an interesting mix to say the least.

Blue2

Mar 19, 2010
Game: Team fortress 2
Movie: Rango
Book: My accounting textbook

So, A game of TF2 as a talking lizard who is also an accountant. Sorry engineer, We don't have be budget for a sentry, teleporter and your dispenser. Heavy, you have already spent $400,000 on 12 sec shooting, don't tell me you going to shoot another 12 sec. I got a friend who can save us 12% on our next car insurance.