The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

EBHughsThe1st

Nov 18, 2009
Hm..Planet of The Apes...Borderlands...The Theif Lord....

So, a first person stealther set in Venice with RPG elements where you play as a Monkey trying to find a vault with a magic merry-go-round that will make you super smart?

Game is full of fuck.

Desann45

Nov 18, 2009
Thoroughly Modern Millie and Fatal Frame 4................... That would pretty damned funny!

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Movie: Kick-Ass
Game: Batman: Arkham Asylum
Book: The Heart and the Fist (a memoir of sorts written by a Navy SEAL with a PhD from Oxford. Yeah, seriously.)

So, I guess it would be something like... some geeky kid tries to be a superhero, but instead of failing miserably, he becomes the goddamned Batman. He then does tons of international humanitarian work before having an epiphany about how one must be both good and strong in order to make a difference. He goes to BUD/s and becomes a SEAL for shits and giggles. Also, he fights the Joker at some point.

Kodachi

Jun 6, 2011
Film - Exhibit A: Family descends into madness after money issues steadily stack against them.
Game - TF2: Class based warfare.
Book - School Activities Book: Collection of different science lessons for Grades 3-5.

I can't put them together! I tried! Any help?

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
So, Sherlock Holmes (2009 movie) works with Bad Company (BC2, specifically) to track down and eventually kill Chris McCandless (Into the Wild)

I'd watch it. Or play it. Or read it.

AngryBritishAce

Feb 19, 2010
So Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows "part 2" (A film I detest!) with Guitar hero WoR and Fable: The Balvarine Order.

So two friends become adventurers and later heroes who travel together to locate a Balvarine, but are then told that they are the only ones who can save the Demi-God of Rock, so they then travel to Hogwarts to learn magic in order to improve their epic guitar solos only to find out it has been taken over by a bald guy in a black dress.

I can see it instantly becoming a blockbuster!

Dularn

Nov 7, 2006
Rise of the planet of the apes
+
Fallout: New Vegas
+
The Wheel of Time

That is an interesting combination... A post-apocalyptic action fantasy with magic and intelligent apes.

Humans have been forced into exile in places ravaged by the war against the apes. An unlikely hero must unite the wastelands and lead the people into a new age...

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
The last film I watched was Conan (the Arnie one) the last game I played was Yakuza (the first one for the PS2) and the last book I read was War of the Worlds by H.G Wells...

That could be interesting... I have not a clue what this could lead to but I can only imagine it being awesome.

LFC Scouser

The Fifteenth Arcana
Jun 7, 2010
So V (V for vendetta) is being hunted by the Investigation Team (Persona 4) and Sherlock Holmes (What do you think) for being a terrorist and murderer.

Versuvius

Apr 30, 2008
A game of thrones (A dance with dragons) for the book and Dwarf Fortress being the game

Incest, violence, tantrums, genocide. They marry well together into:

A game of Dwarfs.
Fortress of Thrones.
A game of Dwarf Fortress.
A dance with Dwarfs
Dragon Fortress.

...etc etc etc

Edit: And mix in rise of the planet of the apes

Again i dont see any difference to the mix. Genocide, monkeys, incest, dwarves...alcoholism

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
I guess war from darksiders could fit somewhat well into the diablo sin war trilogy... dunno where jim carry as a lawyer unable to lie would fit in though...

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Troy, Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon, and Ender's Game.

Soooo...the Trojans and Greeks have to join forces to fight an alien insect invasion while being commanded by Ender Wiggin?

FUCK. YES.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
Harry Potter is rocking out in Rockband 2 in Rome with Ezio while fighting the Borgia???

Holy
Frickin'
Balls.

AWESOME!!!!!

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
Movie: Blade Runner
Game: Far Cry 2
Book: As I Lay Dying

A bunch of robotic merceneries carry the body of their leader across Africa to their creator in order to revive him, all while being hunted by Harrison Ford.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Flight of the Phoenix, Fallout New Vegas, Stehpen King's Needful Things.

.....my plane crashes in New Vegas because Gaunt sold me a thing I needed?

baconbaby299

May 7, 2011
A pile of rubbish called the Smurfs 3D, Portal 2 and a Photoshop guidebook. Well erm, I don't know what the world would be like but I do know this. I need some combat or something before I get withdrawal.

EvilGenius666

Jul 20, 2009
Sherlock Holmes, League of Legends and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

hmm, maybe some champions were fighting on the Fields of Justice when the Heart of Gold turns up with its infinite improbability drive and then Sherlock Holmes is called in to investigate?

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
So.. Bastion mixed with Rise of the Planet of the Apes, mixed with girl with the dragon tattoo?

So that's... A sapient ape works as a security consultant in a post-apocalyptic floating rock?