The last movie you saw combines with the last game you played and the last book you read.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
The Dark Knight, Half Life 2, and Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Umm, Batman fighting the Combine in space? Fuck yes!

Lucas Auraelius

WARNING: Cartoon Violence
Feb 25, 2009
Last movie I saw was Paranormal Activity, last book I read was House of Leaves and the last game I played was Halo Reach.

So basically, Event Horizon.

cejadude

Oct 10, 2010
Tron:legacy, Minecraft and No country for old men, Tron gives it awesome visuals and soundtrack, Minecraft makes it amazing to play and No country gives it amazing story, best combination ever?

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
Sweet home Alabama combines with Pokemon and the last fiction book I read was... shit I read a lot of non fiction... um... A book about Vikings... forget the title.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Minecraft x First Blood The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya x Heartsong.
So...Native American John RamboKyon in France building stuff with blocks. o_O
Edit: Remembered that I watched The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya a couple of months ago, as opposed to First Blood last year.

Strixvaliano

Feb 8, 2011
Hmm... Gears of War, Hobo With A Shotgun, and book was Atlas Shrugged.

This could be very... very interesting.

Son of a Mitch

Aug 7, 2011
Book: Harry Potter 7 (or textbooks for animation class, but that's boring).
Movie: Mystery Science Theater 3000 'Devil Fish'
Game: Half Life 2 episode 2.

Put all of that in a blender and you get Voldemort trying to take over the world while riding a magical sharktopus, and the only people that can defeat him is Gordon Freeman and Harry Potter, while Mike, Crow and Tom just sit in the background cracking jokes....

I want to see this movie NOW!

soes757

Jan 24, 2011
Rise of the Planets of the Apes and Folklore and Neverwhere.

Well then this is going to be quite...odd.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Leon: The Professional mixed with Bioshock: Rapture and Battlefield 1943...holy shit. This is going to be [HEADING=2]AMAZING[/HEADING]

northeast rower

Dec 14, 2010
Darkness at Noon combined with The Secret of Monkey Island combined with The Thing.

I guess I'm Eddie the Prisoner, but instead of being rescued, Guybrush assimilates me into The Thing.

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
Last full movie I've seen...hmmm. I guess that would be the latest Harry Potter add into that Knights of the Old Republic and Stephen King's Under the Dome and you've got the moral quandary of Light vs. Dark with Jedi, Sith, Death Eaters, and the HP cast all duking it out within a giant impenetrable force field over a small town in rural Maine.

That actually sounds kind of amazing.

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
Movie: First Dead Space Movie
Game: World of Warcraft
Book: Silent Warrior (Military Biographity of Carlos Hathcock III, a marine sniper)

I have absolutely no idea of what to make of this, but one thing I do know, is that it is going to be very bloody.

Barnsey17

Jul 4, 2011
Hmmm, Star Trek (2009 movie) + Mass Effect 2 + The Dirt (Motley Crue's Autobiography), which is quite the interesting combination!!! Motley Crue on the Enterprise trying to stop the Collectors from abducting humans, what a story!!!

Bling1907

Dec 28, 2010
Inception, Killing Floor and a PS3 Guidebook?

..I'm hunting ZEDs in their dreams, then wake up to see they've become PS3's, then wake up again.

Life is awesome.